Bad
Good

Posted June 18, 2014
Well, I graduated in 1958. It was a GREAT school and many of our Classmates still get together for meals and fellowship. I learned to be respectful of others and to be a good helper of other people. 22 years in the military, 32 years at Lockheed Aircraft, 20 years Civil Air Patrol and running our Senior Center for the last 10 years. As a C.A.P. Commander, many great kids have come from our work. One of them flying 2 Space shuttles. Others Pilots, EMT's etc. We had many successful people in our class.

Fulton High School 1

Posted August 13, 2011
This school is one of the worst high schools academically in the state of Tennessee. Being a Title 1 high priority school it qualifies for students to opt out and to be transported to a school that meets federal guidelines as set by the "Federal No Child Left Behind Act" I would suggest parents of high school students zoned to this school exercise this option. This school will not help your child prepare for college.

Posted February 22, 2011
I have two children that goes to fulton ,right now. there has been talk about year round at fulton and a-e. i have heard alot against it.... and some thats for it. i think it will help the kids education wise, but the thing thats going to hard on familys with younger kids, that get watched by their older siblings, while parents are at work. i am really not for it or against it, iam for whats best for the kids.

Fulton High School 4

Posted February 15, 2011
I am an involved parent, and would love to see more parents involved. There are alot of things that could be more positive if everyone would take an initiative with our children. They didn't ask to be brought into this world we had them it is our responsibility to stay on top of matters to be sure we are doing everything possible to help them succeed, it is not just the teachers responsibility.

Posted February 25, 2010
It's a good school. My daughter has good grades and loves the band. They have won some competetitions and compete with the big dogs.

Posted February 24, 2010
Our child is currently a sophomore there. When we heard about the changes that were coming two years ago we were overwhelmed and worried. We didn't need to be. It's such a practical outlook and plan for education I'm surprised more schools aren't doing the same thing. Fulton has had a dramatic turnaround and continues to improve. We love it!

Posted February 23, 2010
I think Fulton is a neat school with a new idea. There results seem good too. We're so glad to have our student going there.

Posted October 03, 2009
Students were the top priority. Staff was genuinely caring and expected greatness from us.

Fulton High School

Posted September 16, 2009
Both of my sons graduated from Fulton. Fulton has dedicated teachers and a great sense of community.

Posted August 08, 2009
Both my children went to Fulton, And my grandson will be there in 3 years. I wouldn't have sent them anywhere else.

Fulton High School
2509 North Broadway, Knoxville, TN  37917
Last modified Fulton High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.