Green Magnet Math And Science Academy 3

Posted January 22, 2009
My duaghter left Green Magnet with honors. Since she has went to middle school she is still an honor student. Green has alot of protenial if we has a community get involve with our teacher and students education. I have enjoy my experienece with Green Magnet.

Green Magnet Math And Science Academy 5

Posted November 01, 2008

Green Magnet Math And Science Academy 4

Posted June 24, 2008
when i went there I had a great time the teachers are interactive with the students!!

Green Magnet Math And Science Academy
801 Townview Dr, Knoxville, TN  37915
Last modified Green Magnet Math And Science Academy is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Green Magnet Math And Science Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top