Knoxville, TN

Gresham Middle School 4

Posted February 23, 2010
Gresham Middle has a great teaching staff. I feel the security is adaquate based on the County's allowance on this. The administration staff at Gresham is great. The Guidance Dept., especially Mr. Sandlin, has helped my daughter and I work through illness she went through and he and the entire staff has worked beyond the call of duty to have her prepared for High School. I am VERY pleased with Gresham Middle overall. I attended there, my 23 year old son attended there, and it is now my daughter's last year there. When considering a school district, keep this school in mind.

Gresham Middle School 5

Posted October 20, 2009
I love Gresham Middle because they are a school full of caring teachers & staff. They give each indivial child the support they need to learn.

Gresham Middle School 5

Posted May 05, 2009
Both of my children were given a fine education and exposure to a diverse community. Trips to places that I only read about. Very good staff and a caring community.

Gresham Middle School
500 Gresham Road, Knoxville, TN  37918
Last modified Gresham Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gresham Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top