Knoxville, TN

Knox Adaptive Education Center 4

Posted April 29, 2004
I want to start off by saying I have seen improvement in my child. When we first decided to enroll, I had major concerns; even during the school year I still had some concerns. The school did work with me, but we never did receive the outside services we where offered. I was told that the caseload was too big, unfortunately the school had to compensate for the lack of their outside sources. I feel this school is great for the child needing help adapting to the real world, but they need to make it a point to make sure the child is given ALL the opportunities that would excel the child, especially outside counseling.

Knox Adaptive Education Center
5719 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN  37919
Last modified Knox Adaptive Education Center is a Public school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Knox Adaptive Education Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top