Bad
Good

I went to Maynard Elementary when I lived in Knoxville, from 1961 - 1964. At that time, I had the best teachers and loved every one of them. I'm happy to see that it's still standing and going strong.

i love Maynard. I have four kids who goes there and they love the school and their teachers. I really love Ms. Mayo, she is very helpful to the parents and to the maynard school. I love the whole staff at Maynard Maynard focus on the students needs and how to improve them.

My child has been bullied relentlessly because of her race (she's white), and when I spoke with the principal about it, she was accused of lying about it. Most of the teachers are excellent, but because of the principal we are looking for other schooling options for my daughter. No child should ever have to put up with this, and when going to a school authority figure about this situation, no child should ever be accused of lying. I DO NOT recommend this school at all.

When you go pick your child up from school they make the kids wait to get in the car until you're right at the front door. The teacher's send a bad report home on your child sometimes for nothing at all. Don't really like this school and would love to put my child in another school next year.

Last modified Maynard Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.