Knoxville, TN

Posted November 24, 2013
My son attended every year from K-5 at Rocky Hill. He was identified as a special needs child by his first grade teacher and given an IEP that followed him through Rocky Hill. The assistant Principal at the time we were there was an amazing woman who spoke to each teacher and parent with such kindness and grace. We were blessed and our son had surprising continued advances in his time there.

Posted September 26, 2013
We love Rocky Hill!!!! The principal Smith is wonderful! The teachers are great!!!! It is our third year here and we can not imagine to be in different school.

Posted January 12, 2013
My son is in 3rd grade at Rocky Hill. We absolutely love the school, the teachers and the principal, Mr. Smith! I cannot say enough about how wonderful I think the school is. Even the after-school program at the school is fabulous. We feel very blessed to be zoned for Rocky Hill Elementary School!

Posted July 15, 2012
My daughter attended kindergarten at Rocky Hill this year, and i must say i was very much impressed with this school. My daughter is going into first grade on a third grade level. I am very very pleased

Rocky Hill Elementary School 1

Posted May 28, 2012
My child's experience at Rocky Hill hasn't been as great and successful as I thought it would be. Some of the teachers have really disappointed us as far as my daughter's education goes. Needless to say, I will be taking her out of that school and places her where I feel she can get a better education.

Posted September 20, 2011
What a Wonderful Experience it has been for my son to attend Rocky Hill Elementary from K- 5th Grade. The teachers are fableous and so is the rest of the staff . I can not say enough good things about the school. We are extremely happy with our experience at Rocky Hill.

Posted June 20, 2011
Our kids have had a fantastic experience at Rocky Hill! It is now recognized as the best elementary school in the county based on test scores, and it is a fantastic place with skilled teachers, caring staff and lovely families! It also boasts the county's best special ed services for kids with autism -- one of the teachers there wrote a book about inclusion. When you add into the mix West High School (rated best in the county by Newsweek), it is a great sequence of schools. We visited the Farragut schools when househunting but chose Rocky Hill because of the smaller size and are so glad we did.

Posted June 03, 2011
Rocky Hill is absolutely amazing!!! Our son just finished kidergarten and it was the best experience that we could have possibly asked for.

Posted December 15, 2009

Posted May 11, 2009

Rocky Hill Elementary School
1200 Morrell Rd, Knoxville, TN  37919
Last modified Rocky Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rocky Hill Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top