South Knox Elementary School 2

Posted May 11, 2012
I was at that school for 2 years and hated it... Sure the teachers were nice but I could never grasp any of the things they were teaching... i have been too several school and this was fairly the worst I have been too. i was there for 2nd and 3rd grade and I am now in 7th.

Posted October 07, 2011
My daughter is now in the third grade at Fountain City Elementary School. She started at Fountain City in the first grade having attended South Knoxville Elementary for Pre K and Kindergarten. In many ways we miss South Knoxville Elementary. The staff was amazing and our daughter always looked forward to her days there. It is a small school and the staff really makes an incredible effort to get to know both the child and the parents. Unfortunately, many of the kids appear to be not so well cared for at home. This somehow does not discourage the teachers and leaders of this school. In fact it may inspire them to work as hard as they do. I hope this school is able to maintain the terrific attitude as it serves it s children well.

Posted October 07, 2010
As a parent of two children in this school, I feel they go above and beyond their calling. There is not alot of school Teacher/Staff that treat their students as though they were their own, but I am proud to say our Teachers/staff do. :-) Thanks You SKE

Posted August 11, 2008
South Knox is the best school in the district. I have dealt with several different elementary schools from A L Lotts to Dogwood etc. and the best all around has been South Knox. We are small but we have great big dreams for our children. Mine have been going there for six years and nobody could pay me enough to send them to any other school. I fell that it is the most under rated school.

South Knox Elementary School 4

Posted July 28, 2008

Posted February 28, 2006
South Knox is by far one of the best schools in the district. The entire staff, from the principal down to the custodians, is dedicated to the students and to ensuring their success. The local community is sure to be there to lend a hand if anything is needed, with many community members making frequent donations that are used to assist any student any student (and/or their family) who may need that assistance. The school is small so there is ample opportunity for the teachers to have one-on-one interaction with their students. All of these benefits combine to make South Knox one of the best schools in the county.

Posted August 23, 2005

South Knox Elementary School
801 Sevier Av, Knoxville, TN  37920
Last modified South Knox Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Knox Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top