Posted July 11, 2011
This school was terrible when I went there, years ago, and it's still awful now. The teachers ranged from disinterested, to rude and mean. The workload was insane. My daughter would be doing homework for 3-5 hours every single day she came home, almost every day. I made several attempts to contact one of her teachers, and when I finally reached her, she said that it was my responsibility to show my daughter how to do the work, and that's why they provide a book. I had only asked her if she could go over several things with my daughter because she didn't understand them, and I didn't have the math experience to teach her at home. The only positive that came of this horrible year was my learning of several wonderful online sites to help with math. I'm moving so my daughter won't have to attend this horrid school next year, and I would never send one of my children here.

Whittle Springs Middle School 4

Posted August 22, 2009
With a great admin team in place and a hard-working group of teachers and staff, I have no doubt that our students are going to thrive this year and in years to come. I love Whittle Springs!

Whittle Springs Middle School 5

Posted July 27, 2009
This school is Great! They have AVID and all these classes like,Tech,Computer,Art and so much more! I would recemend for any child to go here! Gresham is no school any child should be. Whittles is the best! Gresham is the worst! My child went to Gresham and he didnt get no help....but At Whittles , he did and the teachers are so much better than Gresham.

Whittle Springs Middle School 5

Posted July 27, 2009

Whittle Springs Middle School 0

Posted May 23, 2009
its the most crapest school the teachers dont help the students,but there is one good teacher in thast school ms.worsham a 6thy grade teacher thank you ms.worsham for giving my student a wonderful year

Posted May 22, 2009

Whittle Springs Middle School 2

Posted April 16, 2008

Posted November 15, 2007
Teacher negativity is the biggest thing holding this school back. Parents are not welcomed by most teachers.

Posted August 14, 2007
school needs work...... Lunch Food Needs To Be Better....

Whittle Springs Middle School 0

Posted July 03, 2007
I am a parent and to be honest I don't really like the school. I guess my main problem is that some and not all the teachers seem to think that it is ok to yell and scream at the children. I feel as teachers they should have and know better ways to deal with the kids at that school. I think you should lead by example, and if you are always yelling, then what are you really teaching them

Whittle Springs Middle School
2700 White Oak La, Knoxville, TN  37917
Last modified Whittle Springs Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Whittle Springs Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top