La Follette, TN

Posted February 13, 2014
My teen daughter will be there in a few weeks are the bullies bad please i need feback

Posted January 07, 2013
The administration is on top of all problems at the School. I have one son who has already completed his time at this school and I have a second son in 6th grade now. Not all is perfect by no means. But the attitude of the student starts at home.

Posted March 06, 2012
My daughter is going to be attending this school with in the next few weeks. I would like all feed back about this school.

Lafollette Middle School 1

Posted February 15, 2012
I am a former student of LMS, it was unsatisfactory. The students may as well be teaching the teachers. It is also very cliquey and the violence is unacceptable I left after one year there because I disliked it so much

Lafollette Middle School 3

Posted November 23, 2010
I agree that LMS needs some work but without kids thatdo there work we wouldn't even i have a 2

Posted August 20, 2009

Posted May 20, 2009
Lafollette middle school is a great school and superb teachers.

Posted April 13, 2009
I am a former student at LMS. It's my first year here, and so far i've loved it. At the beginning of school it was Mr.Turnblazer, and Mr.Tidwell running our school. About half way through Mr.Tidwell left, and now we have Ms.Arnold. They take care of all the problems we have, and keep the school in order. If you are considering this school, it is great.

Lafollette Middle School 0

Posted March 30, 2009
I am a Lafollette Middle School student,and I think it is one of the best Schools ive ever been to.I am in the 8th grade and the teachers are awsomee.They help you through alot of things,Like if you are having trouble with work or something like that they will help you. So if you come to Lafollette Send you kid to LMS its great.

Posted February 12, 2009
I have a child in the 7th grade at this school. The new principal, Mr. Turnblazer, is (in my opinion) the best that Campbell Co. has to offer. We do have some problems with the teaching staff but he is working on them and I think next year will be even better. This principal understands pre-teens and teenagers better than most parents. His first priority is the students and it should be that was with all principals. He has a real love for students that they can sense and feel. In turn they give him their trust, respect, and loyalty. He has this school back under control again. Most describe him as 'awesome' and I can't think of a better description myself. I think we can only expect great things now from LMS with Mr. Turnblazer as principal.

Lafollette Middle School
1309 East Central Av, La Follette, TN  37766
Last modified Lafollette Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lafollette Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top