Bad
Good

Lavergne Primary School 1

Posted April 23, 2014
Please do not send your child to this school. They do not know how to handle children with issues such as ADHD. The teachers or principal do not communicate with the parents about your child. PLEASE AVOID THIS SCHOOL....

Posted March 05, 2012
Yes I have had a problem with bus 158. I reported him 3 different times for the same problems you have mentioned, including cussing at my child who is a well behaved, straight A student. The transportation office accused my children of lying when I made the reports, and then never responded to another email I sent. Thankfully bus 158 driver "retired" a couple of weeks ago, and the new lady is MUCH, MUCH better. Other than that I love the school and the staff! And I have not had any other problems.

Lavergne Primary School 2

Posted October 09, 2011
Has anyone had a problem with BUS 158 ???????? PLEASE SHARE such as seeing him pull off before your child has a chance to even pass the 1st seat to sit down, not waiting till your child is away from the bus as he drops him/her off before taking off , calling your child out of his name inappropriately, making your child sit with someone that bullies your child if your child rides this bus ask him/her questions like you would to see what they have learned in school

Posted April 20, 2010
This is my child's third year at the school and I love every teacher!

Posted August 01, 2008
The teachers and support staff are amazing. They make an effort to learn each child's name, and make sure that each child has the help they need.

Lavergne Primary School 3

Posted July 30, 2008
My son is starting on his 3rd year at L.P.S. and he has had two wonderful helpful teachers Mrs.Palmer and Mrs.Brown.The only major problem is trying to pick my son up from school. I really wished that there was a different way instead of waiting on the side of Murfreesboro Rd. I live 5 minutes from the school but it takes nearly 30 to 40 minutes to pick my child up,there has to be a better way.

Lavergne Primary School 4

Posted July 22, 2008
I moved into this community at the end of the first 6 week marking period last year. The teachers were very helpful getting my children caught up and on track with the others since my children, coming from the north were only in school for less than 2 weeks and the children at La Vergne Primary were again approaching their first 6 week marking period. My children loved their teachers, their subs and the overall involvement. Kudos! I do agree with the front staff...they are the first to greet people, they should put on that smile as that is their job.

Lavergne Primary School 1

Posted April 02, 2007
I volunteered a lot last year, but my offers to volunteer this year have rarely been accepted. My daughter is bored and gets in trouble for talking on a regular basis. My only conclusion is that this is a daycare center and not a school. Run as fast as you can!

Lavergne Primary School 3

Posted February 20, 2007
I am extremely pleased with my child's teacher. We have been blessed to have her loop with my child from 1st into 2nd grade. She is an excellent teacher. We get constant communication from her via the daily agenda or emails directly to me. However, I must agree with many of these reviews that the administration is not great. In the 3 years that my child has attended I have never met or had the opportunity to speak with the principal ( and yes, I have tried). The front office staff lacks customer service when a parent comes into the school.

Lavergne Primary School 4

Posted September 15, 2006
I have two children in this school. One in prek and the other kindergarten. There are great teaches and do the best they can. You have to understand there is 23 students in each kindergarten class. Lavergne is growing so rapidly there is just so many students. They need to build more schools. I never have a problem with the traffic in the mornings. But, if you plan to pick them up to school plan on a long wait. I decided to let my child ride the bus home because of all the problems. Good teachers just to many students.

Lavergne Primary School