Bad
Good

I have two children that have attended LLE my oldest child started in kindergarten and went through 5th grade and my second child is in First grade this year. I can't say enough about how wonderful this school has been both of my boys have excelled at this school and Principal McCann is amazing. My oldest son was able to get into a top magnet school for middle school because of his test scores and grades. I feel that his time at LLE prepared him for this opportunity.

bad school, the teachers do not have experience and treat kids like robot, for this reason they do not like to communicate with parent.

This school depends on the teacher you get. We did two years here with 2 children. First year was ok. Not wonderful. One child struggled and she caught up. One was advanced and he was bored most of the year. The second year was miserable! The 5th grade teacher threw items at my child. Told her no one liked her etc. My first grader wasnt allowed to even smile at me when I visited. Spent most of the year in trouble. Cried most days. Has lost his love of school. Its a shame. This has really damaged my children emotionally. Now I have therapy bills. Its all about test scores. Its sad. Dont walk but RUN.

Lavergne Lake Elementary School is great. The principal, teachers and staff are so committed to the students success and are always so professional, friendly and polite.

Lavergne Lake Elementary is truly an awesome school in great community. The teachers are wonderful. My child loves this school and so do I.

Lavergne Lake is an excellent school. Principal McCann and all the teachers are committed and truly care for their students.

Lavergne Lake is a wonderful school in a wonderful community. My kids have been attending this school for over three years. Great School!

We moved from Smyrna to Lavergne and this was my daughter's first year at Lavergne Lake (4th grade). I love the school. The principal was out every morning to help with drop off and waved and spoke to everyone. The teachers are phenomenal! My daughter learned a lot and if she offered additional, advanced instruction for students who were ready. Parent involvement is great! Movie night, awards night and other activities were well attended. Overall, I was impressed and happy and she can't wait for next year.

These reviews seem to be all over the place. Not enough discipline, too much discipline, which is it? I, for one, think this school is great. My daughter's teacher is attentive, answers e-mails almost immediately, and my daughter has thrived in her class. The principal is fantastic. Although this is the only school we've dealt with as a family, he has met my expectations as a leader. I have eaten lunch with my daughter several times and, yes, they do turn the lights out to calm the kids down (level 0 they call it. I think it's brilliant), but there are many classes at lunch at once so I don't see any reason to not try to keep it orderly. I have seen great parent involvement. I've volunteered for the PTO and they are just the nicest people ever! I think any school amounts to what you put into it as a parent and I am beyond thrilled with our experience so far!

RUN from this school!! The condescending attitude toward the children and parents disgusts me. Talking is UNACCEPTABLE and children are treated like cattle. This is a pass the buck school. STAY AWAY!

Last modified Lavergne Lake Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.