Lascassas, TN

Posted October 16, 2014
This school's administration HAS IT TOGETHER!! This is our first year at Lascassas Elementary School, but both my 5th grader and my Kindergartener are thriving under their care. Events have been well-planned and executed and the teacher's seem to have what they need to do their jobs well. This has been an extremely positive experience for us! I definitely recommend this school.

Lascassas Elementary School 1

Posted January 07, 2014
I have two children here. My 3rd grader loves it & his teachers! My 5th grader however hates school now. My child has suffered bulling from a teacher. The vice principle herself is a bully. Everyone in the office is pompous. It is so bad I'm seeking homeschooling options for the next school year! Every child deserves to be treated with dignity and respect. However my child is not getting either at Lascassas.

Lascassas Elementary School 1

Posted August 23, 2013
Very rude teachers and faculty! My child was very nervous about starting a new school. I tried to reassure her that she would be welcomed and make new friends. She did make new friends, but not one single person from the staff bothered to make her transition easier. She has always loved school until now. I am exploring private school options at this time. I do not want the NEGATIVE attitude of these adults to prevent my daughter from learning. Very disappointed in this school! I should have listened to others before moving here.

Lascassas Elementary School 3

Posted May 17, 2013
I have two children at Lascassas. I am a very involved parent and like to volunteer to help with every event that the school has. I feel that academically my children have excelled here. I will say that the front office is not friendly at all. I feel that this reflects the leadership at Lasacassas. I mean if I am going to volunteer my time to help, the ladies at the front desk could welcome people with a least eye contact and a smile! Some of the teachers are unprofessional and very unfriendly. I have experienced my child having problems with another child bullying, and nothing was done about it by the leader. What are our public schools coming to?!

Posted August 27, 2012
Lascassas is the BEST school ever. My daughter went through LES (k-5)and is at OMS now. My son is in the 5th grade. The school, teachers, principals, etc....are AWESOME!!!! Love the strictness and the family atmosphere. Don't change a thing. LOVE IT......

Posted June 01, 2010
This is an excellent school! The principal is fair to all students, parents, and staff The assistant principal is extremely knowledgeable about special education issues. I think she was a special education teacher! The teachers are fantastic and the students are extremely well behaved. The school is strict, but not overly so. I would bet that any negative comments come from parents of students that misbehave and have to have consequences for their actions. Keep doing what you are doing Lascassas!!!!

Lascassas Elementary School 2

Posted May 28, 2010
My rating is not based on the academic achievements of this school,which are great, but the social tyranny that exists within the walls. Out of control power has led to crumbling self esteem in the children. The same principal has reigned for too many centuries it seems. My daughter was hospitalized after constant harrasment by the vice principal. It's been a nightmare.

Posted January 20, 2010

Lascassas Elementary School 0

Posted August 20, 2009
This will be my child's fifth year at this school, for the most part this has been a great school. Mr. Duke is a wonderful Principal and I like knowing that he runs a very tight ship! My only concern is that this school is not ADHD friendly and I find that every year it only gets worse. I find that some teachers don't want to deal with it.

Lascassas Elementary School 4

Posted August 20, 2009

Lascassas Elementary School
6300 Lascassas Pk, Lascassas, TN  37085
Last modified Lascassas Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lascassas Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top