Lavergne, TN

Posted March 05, 2012
Yes I have had a problem with bus 158. I reported him 3 different times for the same problems you have mentioned, including cussing at my child who is a well behaved, straight A student. The transportation office accused my children of lying when I made the reports, and then never responded to another email I sent. Thankfully bus 158 driver "retired" a couple of weeks ago, and the new lady is MUCH, MUCH better. Other than that I love the school and the staff! And I have not had any other problems.

Lavergne Primary School 2

Posted October 09, 2011
Has anyone had a problem with BUS 158 ???????? PLEASE SHARE such as seeing him pull off before your child has a chance to even pass the 1st seat to sit down, not waiting till your child is away from the bus as he drops him/her off before taking off , calling your child out of his name inappropriately, making your child sit with someone that bullies your child if your child rides this bus ask him/her questions like you would to see what they have learned in school

Posted April 20, 2010
This is my child's third year at the school and I love every teacher!

Lavergne Primary School 1

Posted January 22, 2010

Lavergne Primary School 4

Posted January 21, 2010

Posted August 01, 2008
The teachers and support staff are amazing. They make an effort to learn each child's name, and make sure that each child has the help they need.

Lavergne Primary School 3

Posted July 30, 2008
My son is starting on his 3rd year at L.P.S. and he has had two wonderful helpful teachers Mrs.Palmer and Mrs.Brown.The only major problem is trying to pick my son up from school. I really wished that there was a different way instead of waiting on the side of Murfreesboro Rd. I live 5 minutes from the school but it takes nearly 30 to 40 minutes to pick my child up,there has to be a better way.

Lavergne Primary School 4

Posted July 22, 2008
I moved into this community at the end of the first 6 week marking period last year. The teachers were very helpful getting my children caught up and on track with the others since my children, coming from the north were only in school for less than 2 weeks and the children at La Vergne Primary were again approaching their first 6 week marking period. My children loved their teachers, their subs and the overall involvement. Kudos! I do agree with the front staff...they are the first to greet people, they should put on that smile as that is their job.

Lavergne Primary School 3

Posted January 03, 2008

Lavergne Primary School 1

Posted December 12, 2007

Lavergne Primary School
220 Stones River Rd, Lavergne, TN  37086
Last modified Lavergne Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3
Lavergne Primary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top