Lebanon High School 1

Posted September 25, 2014
If u are rich wilson high is your school. If you have problems special help your child doesn't have a chance. made trip to school his reply was my Dad had this he did just find excuse me that was 40 years ago or we can't hold their hand a we have 7 blocks we barely have time to give them their homework.. Then he calls the child down after I leave and more than less says he retarted. This is what we teach our kids go to school and let the teacher degrade you.. We want our children to do better thats why we want the best for them , Maybe if we knew how,maybe things could be different for our children that are not so smart . But in todays society our children don't have a chance & we don't make the money u do & have 2 work 2 jobs 2 survive. a web site out on the schools what there is to offer not just the high society that already knows what is going on. Rate:guiance office people horrible they degrade u as u talk 2them. teachers sorry but yester years one could survive but not today in the schooling time has changed. Revauate on how u teach the future of tomorrow 2our children not just a few but all of them. The saying No child left behind But U R not a few alot.

Lebanon High School 5

Posted August 06, 2014
Most of these reviews need to be removed from this website. The parent comments are horrible and ignorant. I'm a freshmen at Lebanon High and I have had nothing but great expierinces with teachers and students. There is always going to be bad things and people anywhere you go, so you should not bash this school for having flaws that every other highschool in Tennessee has. There are some great people who work there and attend school there. Many clubs are offered at Lebanon that aren't offered at smaller highschools, because we have more people who are involved and active in the school. There are wonderful programs like FFA which is not just for hicks, trust me, and HOSA, which is great if you are going into health science. The teachers are great and energetic, which helps a lot when you are struggling in a class. The technology is great, and not outdated. The school has wifi and the teachers have plenty of tech to teach the class. Don't get me wrong, iPads would be nice! It's just a great all around school, and any student would absolutely love it. I know I do.

Posted August 13, 2013
The school is new and beautiful. The teachers are caring and helpful to the the kids that show respect, and they do their best otherwise. The old school was in sad shape and our town is so proud of our new facility. I sent my oldest child to Wilson Central and we loved it there as well. I was pleasantly surprised at the school's environment after hearing ugly rumors. My child is now a junior there and is enjoying the LHS experience very much.

Posted May 29, 2013
As a recent graduate from the University of Georgia, I look back fondly on my time at Lebanon High School. I find many of these reviews inaccurate and harsh. I was involved in many clubs and sports at LHS and then became a lettering athlete and sorority president in college. I had amazing recommendations from my LHS teachers (who cared about my future), which helped me receive an academic scholarship and graduate in 4 years, cum laude. I found I was just as prepared as most students when I started college. It is possible, that any poor experience at LHS reflects the efforts of the student or the parents. LHS gives young people everything they need to succeed, they just have to be willing to take advantage of it.

Posted May 23, 2012
I agree with the parents who said that Lebanon High School was getting a raw deal by the reviews of some parents. My son graduated after attending this school four years, and I found the teachers to be intelligent , compassionate, and caring individuals.who taught because they loved teaching The campus itself was very old, Now there is a new Lebanon High School.

Lebanon High School 2

Posted January 23, 2012
Avoid buying or renting in this area like the plague if you honestly care about your child's education. We moved from Ca. and the only research I was able to do was online. Seemed like a decent school, not the best but okay--I was wrong! SOME of the teachers are good, most are mediocre at best. It's like they take the dead weight teachers from all of Wilson county and send them to Lebanon. I'm honestly regretting buying in the area and am seriously considering home schooling as a result of Lebanon High (no complaints with the elementary school my younger kids go to though). Please do yourself a favor and buy or rent in the Wilson Central or Mount Juliet area if you're moving to Wilson County.

Lebanon High School 5

Posted March 31, 2010
Lebanon High School is an excellent school. The teachers are really involved in my students education. They also take time to help my child whenever they need it. I love this school and appreciate all Lebanon has done for my family.

Lebanon High School 3

Posted February 23, 2010
The school is okay. We need a new one! someone ran into a wall and yellow ooze came out! i have seen 4 or five cockroaches this year. The teachers pretty much let the kids run all over them. Occasionally the teachers discipline students, and then other kids call them 'mean' when they are just doing their job. The dress code is loosening up after spring break. (:

Lebanon High School 3

Posted February 22, 2010
Lebanon High School often gets 'the raw end of the deal.' This is certainly the case in regards to many of the other posters. By and large the school is staffed with excellent teachers who care about their students. If only more of our children could say their parents cared as much; they would enjoy much greater success both in school and in life. While I do agree that the school's facilities are abysmal, that is hardly the fault of the staff. Perhaps it is time that the parents of LHS's children and those of Wilson county put their money where their mouths are and fund a new school. I know I will.

Lebanon High School 1

Posted August 28, 2009

Lebanon High School
415 Harding Dr, Lebanon, TN  37087
Last modified Lebanon High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lebanon High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 45 reviews. Top