Bad
Good

This is a fabulous school with a great family feeling!! The teachers love our children and our community!

I love this school!!!! Once a hornet alway a hornet... TXR is a great school and Family!!!

Develops character: Strongly agree

Tuckers has always created a family environment and positively rewards honesty and fairness in our children.

This school is a breeding ground for bullies. The teachers bully the students. The students bully eachother. The principal does nothing but cover things up. The administrations treats parents like criminal when they are just trying to protect their kids. The kids are way behind children at other schools. I wouldn't wish this school on my worst enemy. I can't get my kids out fast enough.

If the bullying situation had been handled correctly last year, several people would still have their jobs. STOP THE BULLYING AT TUCKERS CROSSROADS ELEMENTARY PLEASE!!! I really did not want to rate this school with any stars, but I had to to submit my comment. This will soon be featured on Dateline. Watch for it!!!

Great learning community! Our daughter loves school, she's only in kindergarten but is getting a great foundation for learning and having fun.

The principal and assistant principal is really involved with the students as well as the parents. I have a child thats going to the National Young Scholars Program in Winston-Salem NC due to the education he gets at TXR.

I have 2 children attending this school and I have found the academia to be lacking. They are behind other schools. My neice attends Caroll-Oakland, is in a lower grade and doing much more dificult math and science than my older daughter. My neice also has homework!! My kids rarely have any. I feel they are behind and expectations are so low the kids beleive they are doing a great job, but they will pay dearly for this fairly soon.

My boys attended Lebanon Special School District before we moved to the Tuckers Crossroads area. This school is awesome! The prinicpal is great, the teachers are super, and the school is small enough where everyone knows everyone!

I think that TXR is an awesome school. I have been going there since I was in 2nd grade, now I am an 8th grader. It is wonderful being there, I absolutely love it. Sure the extracurricular activities aren't that great, but we are improving as the years go by. The most important thing that you get from the sports is team work, and how to be a team player. Winning is NOT everything. It is most definitely not like prison. We aren't allowed to talk in the hallways because we don't want to disturb other classrooms. We are allowed to talk at lunch they just don't want us to be too loud. The teachers are great and know very much about the subjects they teach. It is truly a wonderful school.

Last modified Tuckers Cross Roads is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.