Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Tuckers Cross Roads
Grateful to: Staff member

Posted December 10, 2015
THE STAFF AT TXR IS FABULOUS AND HAS SHOWN A GREAT DEAL OF INTEREST IN HOW THE CHILDREN SUCCEED!

Posted December 10, 2015
THE SCHOOL HAS CHALLENGED MY CHILD AND HIS OTHER CLASSMATES TO DO HIS BEST AND HAS GONE ABOVE AND BEYOND TO PREPARE HIM FOR THE FUTURE!

Posted March 11, 2013
This school is a breeding ground for bullies. The teachers bully the students. The students bully eachother. The principal does nothing but cover things up. The administrations treats parents like criminal when they are just trying to protect their kids. The kids are way behind children at other schools. I wouldn't wish this school on my worst enemy. I can't get my kids out fast enough.

Posted October 29, 2012
If the bullying situation had been handled correctly last year, several people would still have their jobs. STOP THE BULLYING AT TUCKERS CROSSROADS ELEMENTARY PLEASE!!! I really did not want to rate this school with any stars, but I had to to submit my comment. This will soon be featured on Dateline. Watch for it!!!

Posted November 10, 2010
Great learning community! Our daughter loves school, she's only in kindergarten but is getting a great foundation for learning and having fun.

Posted April 28, 2010
The principal and assistant principal is really involved with the students as well as the parents. I have a child thats going to the National Young Scholars Program in Winston-Salem NC due to the education he gets at TXR.

Tuckers Cross Roads 2

Posted August 28, 2009
I have 2 children attending this school and I have found the academia to be lacking. They are behind other schools. My neice attends Caroll-Oakland, is in a lower grade and doing much more dificult math and science than my older daughter. My neice also has homework!! My kids rarely have any. I feel they are behind and expectations are so low the kids beleive they are doing a great job, but they will pay dearly for this fairly soon.

Posted January 31, 2008
My boys attended Lebanon Special School District before we moved to the Tuckers Crossroads area. This school is awesome! The prinicpal is great, the teachers are super, and the school is small enough where everyone knows everyone!

Posted September 15, 2007
I think that TXR is an awesome school. I have been going there since I was in 2nd grade, now I am an 8th grader. It is wonderful being there, I absolutely love it. Sure the extracurricular activities aren't that great, but we are improving as the years go by. The most important thing that you get from the sports is team work, and how to be a team player. Winning is NOT everything. It is most definitely not like prison. We aren't allowed to talk in the hallways because we don't want to disturb other classrooms. We are allowed to talk at lunch they just don't want us to be too loud. The teachers are great and know very much about the subjects they teach. It is truly a wonderful school.

Posted September 04, 2007
Administration does not treat the kids with respect. They feel like prisons at school. They are not allowed to socialize, which to me is part of education.

Tuckers Cross Roads
5905 Trousdale Ferry Pike, Lebanon, TN  37087
Last modified Tuckers Cross Roads is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tuckers Cross Roads Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top