PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (2 responses)

Grateful to: Parent

Posted July 26, 2016
I would like to thank other parents who have spoken out and voiced their concerns about the school, even though the administrators seem not to care at all. It is a small comfort to know that our family's negative experience with this school is not unique.

Amount of homework: Not enough

Posted July 26, 2016
Not enough USEFUL homework. Far too much BUSYWORK that does not benefit students and just wastes their time!

Develops grit: Agree

Posted July 26, 2016
My son was determined to see his education through regardless of how much he hated this school. In that way, I guess it did develop these characteristics in him.

Amount of homework: Too much

Posted May 26, 2016
I had 8 hours every night......for 10 years!!!!! This dose not help someone become a better person and it gave me many social challenges to over come because I never had time to be a kid!

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted May 26, 2016
They leave kids behind and do not help them grow socially or for the real world.

Friendship Christian School 1

Posted May 26, 2016
I truly beleive this school has ruined my childhood. I was there for 10 year and they were the worst of my life. This so called Christian school cares only for your money and sports. They give little to no charity. They provide zero help for special needs kids and will leave your child behind if they can't keep up with the 8 hours of homework they give every night......ask me how I know! We named FCS, Friendship Christian Prison, FCP. In the High school drugs were a very big problem. I was born in Lebanon and I am ashamed at how this school and the kids in it treat each other. If you go here you had better have a lot of money, be very beautiful, love and be good at sports or this will be the worst time of your life!!

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted November 23, 2015
Coach Armstrong seems to be the ONE focused on the kids spiritual life over all else.

Friendship Christian School 3

Posted November 23, 2015
Our kids have been going to Friendship for several years and have had a good experience. While we are happy with the academics I am sad to see that over the years sports has really overtaken the Christian focus. The school has gone from developing kids to recruiting from other schools. Extremely disappointed in the direction they are heading.

Friendship Christian School 5

Posted April 27, 2015
This is the 4th private school my child has attended due to my husband's job relocation. This is by far our best experience. We have been in schools smaller and larger per grade. The smaller schools had no options for athletics, and the larger schools were so big, my son wasn't able to make some of the teams. I have found that every school you go to is not perfect nor with perfect children (as hard as is it for some parent's to believe). My experience has been that if I have an issue with a teacher, I approach the teacher, and if the issue doesn't resolve, I involve the principal. It has worked very well for me so far. But I also show up when things are good, not just when they are bad. The academics are very challenging with honors classes and many choices for dual enrollment. We have been very pleased with the outcomes so far. I feel FCS prepares the students very well for the transition to college courses. My son feels very loved and accepted at school, but he is also very accepting and loving to others as the teachers and other parents tell me. I am very proud of the young man he is becoming and feel FCS has a lot to do with that.

Friendship Christian School 5

Posted January 29, 2015
My family is so happy to be a part of the Friendship family. We have three children and they are doing very well academically. In addition, we are involved in athletics and performing arts - which has been a real plus. We recommend FCS. A good way to find out about the school is to go by and see them. They have an open door policy. Go by and see for yourself!

5400 Coles Ferry Pike, Lebanon, TN  37087
Last modified Friendship Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12