Lebanon, TN

Posted January 23, 2015
My husband and I toured McClain Christian Academy (Jan 2015) with our 3 year old daughter. The staff are all very welcoming & kind, they allowed our daughter to shadow the program for a day & even take part in special lunch day! You can really feel the compassion these teachers have for their students which is so critical in the early learning days. Anyone searching for an affordable, private, Christian based school, this is the place!

McClain Christian Academy 4

Posted April 29, 2014
This is a wonderful Christian environment. Faculty, Parents, and Board members are all one family working together for the benefit of the students.

Posted October 24, 2013
McClain Christian Academy - The Christian school of choice! Christian attributes show from the Board all the way through the leadership, staff, students and parents. Truly a quality Christian school where students excel. MCA showcases a true college preparatory education from preschool through the high school which is housed on a college campus.

Posted October 22, 2013
MCCLAIN CHRISTIAN ACADEMY has been a great exsperiance for our children. to grow and learn not only good skills.but allso has been a building block to build charecter.

Posted October 21, 2013
The Teachers and Staff and their attentive guidance to our teenager has been instrumental to our son's growth, educationally, mentally and spiritually. This school has earned the trust of my family with our most precious asset, our son.

Posted October 21, 2013
McClain Christian is a wonderful environment where the children truly come first in everything. Its been a wonderful place to work.

Posted October 04, 2013
This is my sons 3rd year at MCA and we absolutely love it. The teachers and staff go above and beyond to may sure that every child has what they need. The classed sized are small so that helps each child get a more individual attention. The students there are also so great and helpful with one another. I would highly recommend everyone to check out this school.

Posted December 27, 2011
McClain Christian Academy is a wonderful school. The teachers and staff are all very nurturing and truly care about each child. My grandson is attending for his second year and is very happy.MCA has been great for him as he has anxiety problems and the teachers are very understanding and compassionate. The academics are superb..

Posted March 27, 2011
This is our first year at McClain Christian Academy. I have seen my two children flourish! MCA has an amazing staff that truly loves the children. They excel in christian values, academics, and small classrooms. Every child's needs are met with total devotion from each staff member. I've never seen another school come together and work side by side as a family with total dedication as McClain Christian Academy.

McClain Christian Academy

Posted November 24, 2009
McClain Christian Academy is an incredible school for my son. He has developed into a fine young man with the help and guidance of a caring staff, small classrooms, and a respectful Christian atmosphere. I cannot imagine him going anywhere else. This quiet school ranks at the very top academically in the nation. No other local school comes close. Thanks for what you have done. Lewis Whitener

McClain Christian Academy
PO Box 428 Lebanon, TN 37088 , Lebanon, TN  37087
Last modified McClain Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-10
McClain Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top