Posted August 22, 2014
We've been at CH since the rezoning and love it. The administration and teachers are fantastic. The school is very organized and clean. I've been very pleased with the academics at CH and my children have flourished.

Castle Heights Elementary School 2

Posted May 02, 2013
To be honest, I cant wait for my daughter to be on summer break! I have had nothing but issues with this school, the staff, my daughters teacher....they all treat me like an idiot. Im a young mom, and they judge me for it.. clearly! Not to mention they are extremely strict on these kids. My mother was in shock one day after eating lunch with my Kindergartner after seeing the way the lunch helpers treated the students. It was ridiculous. Im really hoping to move this summer just so she doesnt have to go here again. Her teacher wasnt very good and informing you about things either. Even when I went out of my way to email her or ask a question. "she forgot" Im so over it!! .

Castle Heights Elementary School 1

Posted February 10, 2010

Castle Heights Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
CHUE is a great school. The teachers are great. They make learning exciting and fun for all students. The school is fairly new and very clean. Students could use a little bit more respect for each other and treat each other the same. Overall CHUE is the BEST!

Posted July 08, 2009
By far the best school in the Lebanon City system. The administration is able and experienced and bad teachers are not tolerated. The children are taught the old fashion way with no mention of TCAP until about a week before the tests.

Castle Heights Elementary School 3

Posted February 21, 2008

Posted November 29, 2007

Castle Heights Elementary School
1007 Castle Hghts Ave North, Lebanon, TN  37087
Last modified Castle Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Castle Heights Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top