Lebanon, TN
Before care: Yes

Sam Houston Elementary School 5

Posted August 29, 2011
My children came to Sam Houston from a very small private school last year, and coming in to a totally new environment made me very nervous at first. The staff at SHE very quickly put all of my concerns to rest and have always known just who my kids were and their backgrounds. Everyone has always gone far above and beyond in caring for my children and makins sure that they are meeting their potential. There is simply just not enough room to express my appreciation for the level of care and the quality of education my children are receiving.

Sam Houston Elementary School 5

Posted August 24, 2009

Sam Houston Elementary School 4

Posted January 03, 2008
This is a great school. We had come from a small christian school and was worried about the student teacher ratio. Not to worry. She has a great teacher,and is doing fantastic. We love sam houston school.

Sam Houston Elementary School
207 Oakdale Dr, Lebanon, TN  37087
Last modified Sam Houston Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sam Houston Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top