Lebanon, TN

Walter J. Baird Middle School 5

Posted December 17, 2010
My daughter excelled at this school. Her teachers were very caring. She participated in before and after school tutoring. She was also able to be involved in a wide variety of extracurricular activities.

Walter J. Baird Middle School 5

Posted September 16, 2009
They made renovations for my child who happens to be wheelchair bound

Posted April 19, 2009
This school does not meet my academic needs(being it's way too easy for me), but that's not to say the teachers are very sweet over all. Mr.Benson is very nice, and over all the whole school school is very sweet. Although they don't always follow their own rules. Everything isn't always fair, and it's obvious for everyone to see.

Walter J. Baird Middle School 4

Posted December 08, 2007

Walter J. Baird Middle School 1

Posted November 02, 2007

Posted January 02, 2006
- a former student

Walter J. Baird Middle School 4

Posted September 06, 2005
The schools dress code is more strict then last year. They won't let you have logos on your shirt. if you are on any sports team they won't let you wear your uniforms on game days. The good things about this school is that they have pretty good teacher. We have soccer, footbal, drama, softball, baseball, basketball, student council, etc. The only major complaint I have is the dress code. Every thing else is pretty good.

Walter J. Baird Middle School 0

Posted July 12, 2005
Baird is a GREAT school. It's a warm and welcoming place. There are many great collegiate institutions in the area, and the quality of academic programs needs tremendous improvement. There is A LOT of work given, but it doesn't seem to challenge many of the children,and this could factor prominently in the increasing high school dropout rate. I also witnessed a tragedy of gender barriers as I enrolled my child.

Posted October 07, 2004
It is okay. My parents agree that the uniform policy is not favorable. We are not even allowed to wear black. I hope they will change for the better. Now they are not letting inch by inch logos on the shirts! I hope they consider my review, because next year, I will be going on to Lebanon High.

Walter J. Baird Middle School
131 W J B Pride La, Lebanon, TN  37087
Last modified Walter J. Baird Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Walter J. Baird Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top