Lenoir City, TN

Posted October 31, 2013
Crossroads has been a tremendous blessing to our family. With staff that have servants' hearts and a focus to develop children to honor God, Crossroads has been monumental in my children's development and growth. I wouldn't dream of going anywhere else now. It is hands on...loving hands, for each individual student. The best of both worlds...home school and private education!

Posted October 05, 2013
CCA has been a Godsend for our family! Our daughter needed more academic intervention than the public schools could provide so we homeschooled. Homeschooling has allowed us to focus on her unique academics but we found she still needed the social support of a class, the peer pressure to achieve, and a classroom environment with a teacher who is ready to work with her unique needs. So we found the best of all worlds at CCA! Homeschooling 2 days and in class 3 days, a small class size, teacher support, a school 'home' for our daughter, and an environment that encourages her inborn desire to learn. We expect to be there until she graduates high school!

Posted October 03, 2013
We transferred my child out of public school this last year. He has a few learning disabilities and we have seen such improvement in these areas. We feel blessed to have found such a caring school for our child.

Posted October 03, 2013
Best Christian School Co-op in the area. I have 2 children at Crossroads and they both love going each day. We couldn't ask for better teachers and administrators.

Posted October 02, 2013
Our school is such a wonderful alternative to todays schools. We are blessed with great staff, parents, and students. It is awesome that here we can still pray and honor God, and study the Bible. We try to keep tuition at a minimum therefore we could use funds for things monies just aren't there for. Thank you for your consideration of our school Crossroads Christian Academy.

Crossroads Christian Academy 4

Posted October 01, 2013
My school is a blessing. My son is smart, creative and fun. This school is loving, kind and encouraging to him to become an amazing young man with confidence and wisdom and a heart for God:).

Posted October 01, 2013
Crossroads Christian Academy has been and is a blessing to our family. This school has been such a treasure to us, it is a Spirit lead school and the administration and staff are very dedicated to each child and the child's family that walks through their doors. You know the presence of God is there. Not only is my child getting a great education there she is being taught of how to live a God filled life. Co-partnering with Christian Academy on my child's education has been a great help and relief to know that you have a team to work with to know that you are getting what your child needs for their education, and you have a spiritual team as well, knowing they are helping to mold and make decisions with your child in the direction that you agree with, truly a blessing and a treasure!

Posted September 30, 2013
Crossroads Christian Academy provides a strong academic education with a Christian world view. Every teacher and staff member is dedicated to seeing each child find their passion and work to their full potential. This is not just a job for them - they genuinely love the students in their care and are dedicated to seeing them pursue their God given passions. My oldest daughter is now taking college courses and the three day university model, as well as the grounding in her faith, has totally prepared her for the college environment. The three day model also fosters family time - a rare commodity these days. The school is also dedicated to community service and teaching the students the need to serve. We love CCA!

Crossroads Christian Academy 4

Posted September 30, 2013
Our family is so thankful for Crossroads Christian Academy. Our daughter's learning abilities have improved with the one on one attention she gets in the low teacher:student ratio classrooms. Her self esteem has risen and she asks to return every year. Because of the two day a week homeschool format I am better able to assess her skills and education. She is growing spiritually in a warm, caring atmosphere.

Posted September 26, 2013
Our family loves Crossroads Christian Academy. It provided my children an excellent education in a loving Christ centered environment. Two of my children are graduates of CCA and have both gone on to college and are pursuing their life dreams. Using the three day university model, it allowed my children to dual enroll and get college credit while they were in high school. The Administration and staff at CCA are very gracious however they are serious about seeing children working to their potential. They are dedicated to strong academics as well as giving opportunities to develop their passions.

Crossroads Christian Academy
1963 Martel Road, Lenoir City, TN  37772
Last modified Crossroads Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Crossroads Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top