Posted April 11, 2009

Lenoir City Elementary School 0

Posted February 27, 2009
We love this school. All the staff is great. Mr. Overstreet is the best. My daughter has learned so much there and she loves it so much that she cries if she is sick and can't go. They have alot to offer the kids. They have alot of incentives for the children to do there best. Parents are always welcomed to visit and check on there childs progress and never left in the dark about anything. What more can I say. It's a great school and I wouldn't want my daughter going anywhere else.

Posted May 10, 2008

Posted May 10, 2006
I like the school. They have a wonderfull program that my youngest daughter is in. She is 4yr old and was very behind on talking. She's still alittle behind but nothing like she was thanks to the teachers. My other daughter is 7 and experiences alot of nice and wonderful teachers there also. I recommend any parent to enroll there child there.

Lenoir City Elementary School
203 Kelly La, Lenoir City, TN  37771
(865) 986-2009
Last modified Lenoir City Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lenoir City Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top