Posted January 18, 2014
This school is awesome. Not only will your kids grow with their friends but they will continue to the middle school across the street with the children they grew up with unlike another school in our town where your children would be separated into either the city or the county schools once they leave the 4th or 5th grade. I like it because it is a structured environment, they have lots of help for special needs children (I do not have a special needs child but there are great programs at this school that are developed for special needs children). The school is secure, they have a police officer and the staff can see the doors at all times, this makes me feel secure because there is not a chance for surprises. The doors are locked all the time with security at the front. They have always been a great school with good teachers.

Posted May 25, 2012
First off Eaton is 3rd in the state of K-5 schools as of May 16, 2012. http://www.education-consumers.org/tnproject/new11charts/elementary.html That in itself says a lot. My daugter just completed 3rd grade, my son just completed kindergarten. They LOVE parent volunteers there. I myself am there about 3 days a week. The office staff is fabulous. The current principal has been promoted to oversee Loudon Co. other K-5 schools. She has done such a great job at Eaton they want her to do the same for the others. We will miss her. The teachers are the best there are in the state. Most have been there many many years. They have all been wonderful and caring to my kids. Anytime I have questions they have been very helpful. Anytime there may be an issue they work swiftly to resolve it. I have never felt pushed aside or ignored. I confidently reccomend this school to anyone looking for the best school for their child.

Eaton Elementary School 1

Posted April 03, 2012
I had horrible problems trying to deal with issues with the way my childs teacher ran her classroom. When I would approach her about the things I did not feel comfortable with, she would push it aside, assuring me repeately of all the degrees she had, and that she was well qualified. She was rude and uncaring, and made me feel as though she did not want me involved. I went to the principal on several accounts and finally just pulled my child from that school.

Posted December 18, 2011
Thank you, Eaton Elementary teachers and staff, for treating my child like your own. I have a daughter in the 1st grade and this is her second year at Eaton Elementary. She loves school and every school morning starts with a big smile.

Posted February 23, 2011
I've experienced many schools over the years and Eaton Elementary in Lenoir City is simply the best. Each child is treated individually with great respect. Eaton is a top-tier elementary school and considered one of the best in the state. I have a child in the special education program at this school, and I have been overwhelmed and humbled with the level of concern, support and true love for her that has been displayed not only by her teachers, but also the administration and support staff. Safety of the students at this school is paramount, which in turn explains why exterior "learning cottages" keep doors locked at all times including the PreK cottage. Keep up the fantastic work Eaton!

Posted January 20, 2011
I completely disagree with the parent who had a "horrible" pre-k experience. I have three children who have attended Eaton - one that was in the pre-k program. I can say, without hesitation, that these teachers love the children and work diligently each day to make sure they learn and are ready to face the challenge of learning to read in kindergarten.

Posted January 20, 2011
I read the review from the parent who had a "horrible" prek experience. My child was in the prek classroom at Eaton and I wanted to explain (in defense of the teachers) the reason the teachers have the windows covered and won't open the door unless the office calls. This is done for safety reasons!! Have you not heard about the violence going on in our schools??!! I was happy when I was told the rule of not opening the door unless okayed by the office. These teachers work hard every day to teach special needs children and love their students. Keep up the good work

Posted November 20, 2010
Eaton Elementary is a truly amazing learning environment. There is nothing even closely comparable in Loudon County. It starts with outstanding and dedicated administrators. The high standard continues with teachers, paraprofessionals, students and parents. We have two students at Eaton. Both are above level readers who have always been enriched, challenged and loved by school personnel. Our elementary experience has been beyond expectation and absolutely superb.

Eaton Elementary School 0

Posted June 09, 2009
This is a great school A+ .I am just sad that this was the last year my kids will attend because there in middle school !!!

Posted March 31, 2009

Eaton Elementary School
423 Hickory Creek Rd, Lenoir City, TN  37771
Last modified Eaton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eaton Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top