Lexington, TN

Posted April 17, 2014
My daughter is about to graduate from LHS. She has loved her teachers and the staff and graduating with honors

Posted June 14, 2012
the principal is not good, he insults his staff and is two faced. The school is on a downward path.

Lexington High School 0

Posted October 09, 2010
The counselors are the best!!

Posted March 10, 2010
LHS has made lots of positive changes in the last few years, and as an alumnus, this is a great thing to see. Classes are tough, teachers are strict, and school spirit is evident in our city. Leadership at the school could be better, but overall, the strength of the teachers and their willingness to work with students carries LHS through. I would recommend it to anyone for their child.

Posted March 10, 2010
L.H.S is a growing school that has a lot of skilled teachers. It has really improved in the last 3 or 4 years, and is working to get even better with the redesign grant they have. My daughter loves her teachers, feels at home at school, and seems to be challenged without being swamped with busy work. Great job L.H.S!

Posted August 07, 2009
I love this school because of all the things to do! even tho its hard to get to classes on time, they go easy on you :)

Posted May 01, 2009

Lexington High School 3

Posted October 29, 2008
As a parent of a recent graduate I was pleased with the opportunities afforded my child while attending LHS. As a college freshman she is able to compete and excell in her classes at UT. As student of the dual enrollment program, she has already completed her college math requirements. There is always room for improvement in any school but I believe that the opportunity for a quality education is certainly available at Lexington High School.

Posted August 18, 2008
As a UT graduate I will have to say that Lexington needs to step up its game. I excelled in advance courses while in high school there, but still had to take developmental classes when I went to Jackson State Community College. I did graduate both JSCC and UT with great scores, but because of my high school education I started out in college far behind most students. I hope parents will push the high school to be more successful, and therefore produce more successful students. Good Luck LHS!!!!

Posted August 03, 2008

Lexington High School
284 White St, Lexington, TN  38351
Last modified Lexington High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lexington High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top