Bad
Good

Pin Oak Elementary has been a fantastic experience from my son and us as parents. We are beginning our fourth year here and love it. We transferred to Pin Oak in the second grade from the local city school and it has been the best decision we could have made. The leadership is right on target and I have not had any communication problems with any teacher. They have always been more than willing to keep us involved. For the past two years, Pin Oak has received the award for a "Reward School" by the Governor of TN for their excellence in academic performance and growth. They rock!

Love this school. Me and my husband and our family went there and now we are sending our children! Love the staff. Great school overall.

This is a really great school. I wouldn't want my child to attend any where else!

Pin Oak is a very good learning environment. I love that there aren't too many students in a class and each student gets the attention they need. The staff is very caring.

Pin Oak is a great school. The teacher to student ratio is excellent. The staff is very committed to acheiving the highest level possible whenit comes to the kids education. The PTO is first class and is very involved and supportive to the school. Just a overall great place for kids to learn where the teacher's and the staff put the beeds of the kids before their own.

The teachers for the most part truly care about the kids and want them to succeed. There are high expectations placed on the children and rightfully so.

I believe that Pin Oak Should be rated #1 in Henderson County. Atleast one of my family members including myself, have been attending Pin Oak for the last 20 yrs. Never have we had a bad experience. The teachers that have always been a great help- Mrs. Tate, Mrs. Fiddler, Mrs. Pierce, Mrs. Thompson, Mrs. Cannon, and the office staff Mrs. Pat and Mrs. Scott. Thank You for everything

I am a parent of two students at Pin Oak. I have to say that I totally disagree with the the 2004 parent review. Our principal is very caring and goes out of his way to try to help all parents and students. All of his teachers and staff as well as the students love him. As a former substitute for Pin Oak, I found him very easy to work for and the the atmosphere at Pin Oak is very pleasing and happy. I would absolutely recommend any parent or student to Pin Oak School.

I have worked at Pin Oak Elem.for 10 yrs. My child also attends here. I would not enroll him in any other school. The principal and teachers here are the best that you can find! We also have had the highest Accelerated Reading program for the past several years in a roll, beating our 6 other county schools. Our enrollment is up higher than ever, climbing each year. We have just added a new edition, 3 new classrooms. We have 23 classroom teachers that are all Master classroom classes. If you are moving to our county and trying to find a good school, choose Pin Oak.

Last modified Pin Oak Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.