Posted April 17, 2014
This school is a hidden jewel of Henderson county. The staff is very concerned about the success of each student. Each student has a plan to help assure success.

Posted April 03, 2014
I tried to do this yesterday but it hit the one star when I meant to hit the largest amounts that it would let me so I'm trying again today! :-)

Posted July 27, 2010
As a former student of South Haven Elementary; I can honestly say this school excells in being one with some great teachers and faculity; great kids.Mr. Gene Milam and Mr. Billy Clark you were great inspiration to many !

Posted April 15, 2009
Great school where the student needs are placed first. Great students who enjoy working.

Posted September 15, 2008
I currently work at South Haven School. I have worked in other states and other counties in Tennessee and this is a great place to learn and teach. South Haven School seems to improve every year. We have a great administration that supports teachers. Most schools do not have that support. South Haven School is a school that cares about children and their success and we strive to be the best.

Posted June 21, 2008
As a former employee of South Haven School, I would like to say that I have worked in others schools and school systems, but found South Haven to be by far the best place I worked. The staff was great to work with and the principal was always willing to listen and provide what teachers needed to get the job done.

Posted February 01, 2008
I am a teacher at South Haven School. I love working here. The administration is the best I have ever worked with. The principal is a person who supports her staff and is always willing to give us what we need to succeed.

Posted May 14, 2007
I have been working as a teacher for a while in different states and counties in Tennessee. What I have learned over the years is without a proper leader to run the school everyone suffers. I think we have a great staff and a great administration. Our teachers work hard to strive for success. Our parents are involved in their students' success. South Haven is a great place to learn for your child. Working here is a blessing in itself.

South Haven Elementary School
5455 Hwy 22 A, Lexington, TN  38351
Last modified South Haven Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Haven Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top