Bad
Good

I will be graduating this year and I have loved all of my years there but I think there should be more field trips, dances, and stuff like that. A teacher that I think they should fire is mrs Katherine harper. A lot of times she says " I think it's this way so let's go with that". She puts many opinionated questions that me and my friends get wrong many of times. she is snobby and makes remarks about people in the class says. I think she should respect people's thoughts and not criticize them

I am a student at lms in eighth grade.LMS is full of exciting activities and guest speakers all through ou t the year..and the teachers always use there best potetial to teach us. they r also ver y easy for us to relate to. I love it so much I dont want to go to high school next year!

The teachers and administrators at Lexongton Middle School go above and beyond in every way to help students succeed while building self confidence and goals for their future. Parents need to be supportive and encouraging; However, they chose to complain looking for anything negative and wanting their child in 2010 to be educated the same way they were educated in the 1980's. It is different world for these children! I am proud that my child's teachers stay up to date on best practices and educational research and are willing to make changes if there is a student need. I do not feel it is my place to question everything about the school and decisions made.

I am extremely disappointed in Lexington Middle School, New program after new program every year something new. They say that they want parent involvement but do not listen to any concerns we may have. Something new and great every year, but only for one year and then something different. Give me a break....just teach the kids!

I am a Caywood alumni, and I loved my years at Caywood. I attended from K-8. That's nine years. The teachers were always absolutely wonderful [especially Mrs. McBride!], and those were the best years of my life. I wish high school was like it was at Caywood. I'm not sure what Caywood is like now since they changed a lot of stuff, but when I went there it was amazing.

Lexington Middle School is continually improving it's academic structure as well as it's extracurricular activities. However, we need to see more parent and community involvement within the school. Parents need to be more involved with their children at home, so that teachers can focus on teaching and not parenting. I am very pleased with the new school and its professionals.

Caywood is totally disorganized and has lost sight of what the purpose of a school is: educating our children. The administration is constantly implementing new programs and procedures and before anyone understands what's going on they change the rules and implement totally new programs and procedures. No one knows what's going on. The good teachers are leaving and/or retiring in droves because they are not allowed to teach. No one can function under such conditions and our children aren't getting even a basic education. There is no excuse for this. The school board and the administration should be ashamed of themselves.

Last modified Lexington Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.