Bad
Good

Awful. My daughter was bullied, spit on, and kicked by a student that didn't serve punishment until I threatened to take them to court. They also did NOT check for ID when checking her out. The "security" is nonexistent. It terrifies me to have to send her back so I am now taking a pay cut to homeschool her.

My daughter started kindergarten this year. I thind I got that one teacher you pray that you would never get. Actually, I thought teachers like i had in 1968, did not extists anymore. Well, I am here to tell you my daughter got one. All, the other kindergarten teacher seem so nice they always have a smile on their face. I was told one teacher even rocked one student years ago oneday when she was sick. That is the kind of kindergartrn teacher. that I would love to have a scared little girl who has not been away from her mother much. A teacher like this understand what being a kindergarten teach means. The first words in kindergarten is kind. On the other hand I got a teacher who is older like myself nothing wrong with that if you can give them wat they need. My daughter teacher apparently wanted tough love. One day last week I had to take her something she was spending the night with my mom. It was about 12:30. I touched her backpack. WOW, THE TEACHER EXPLODED AN SAID : TAKE HER HOME IT!!!!! ; IT'S ALMOST 2:30 ANYWAY!!!! "JUST GET HER OUT!!!!! I KIDD YOU NOT THIS IS SOMETHING THAT YOU KNOW YOU HEARD BUT, YOU CAN'T BELIEVE IT! IT STARTLED MY 5 YEAR OLD, AND ALL THE OTHER KIDS.

Last modified Linden Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.