Posted December 04, 2014
my little girl started kindergarten this year and I can't believe how her teacher is already told her so much she is got one of the best teachers mrs petty. she is one of the best teachers get any of my children has had I've seen the most effort from her teaching my little girl thank you. She loves you

Posted December 05, 2013
I couldn't ask for a better school for our Children. My son is in Kindergarten and within 3 days over half the teachers knew his name. They welcomed him where he felt comfortable and he is a very shy kid until he gets to know you. I also have a 4 year old she is Autistic. She started when she was diagnosed with Autism in January of 2013. She has came a long way and the teachers are wonderful with her. She gkt to keep the same TA (Teachers Assistant)They even made sure she had the same teacher when she came back in August. We couldn't ask for a better school or community for our children. The teachers really do go out of their way to help the kids and help the parent. You can tell each and every teacher.care for the children in the building. We were very suprised on How well they spend their time.

East Hickman Elementary School 4

Posted July 24, 2010
I've enjoyed knowing the teachers at the school seem to care about their students..My grandson will be starting 2 nd grade this year and I realy hope he will do even better thatn he did in first grade....

East Hickman Elementary School 0

Posted November 06, 2009
This school works beside each family member to get the best results for and from each child. Team work is the best work.

Posted February 26, 2008

East Hickman Elementary School 4

Posted June 02, 2007
My daughter did the Pre-K program at East Hickman Elem. and she did wonderful. She absolutely loved it, Mrs. Amber Givens was her teacher she was a wonderful teacher. She learned a lot of things from her.

East Hickman Elementary School 3

Posted May 15, 2007

East Hickman Elementary School
5191 Hwy 100, Lyles, TN  37098
Last modified East Hickman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8
East Hickman Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top