Madison, TN
Before care: Yes

Posted July 16, 2014
I just want to say this is the best school I had two girls go to this school and my baby girl was struggling her kindergarten year and very behind they worked with her she had one on time with a teacher and this past year my lil girl was honor roll not just once she even got an award and they involve the parents also have family nights this school is wonderful the best:) thank you all so much and keep up the great job.

Gateway Elementary School 2

Posted July 13, 2009

Gateway Elementary School 1

Posted February 19, 2009

Posted November 18, 2008

Gateway Elementary School 0

Posted November 12, 2008
Gateway is a great school. I had my oldest son in private school from k3 through 2nd grade. I wasnervous but I decided to put him in public school. This was greatchoice. His grades improved and the principle there was very helpful with the transition. I would recommend this school any day. I now have two otherchildren that attened this school as well. I LOVE IT!

Posted February 07, 2008

Posted August 07, 2007
Gateway was a very great schhol my daughter started kindergaren there in 2004 and she learned so much teachers were great and very helpful my daughter never really liked music until she went to school now this child loves it so much and she sings almost every song she is now in third grade and is a very smart girl because of her first year expierence from gateway we no longer live in tennessee and I would love for my kids to return to gateway of any school in tennessee I was a parent ofa girl who attended in 2004

Gateway Elementary School
1524 Monticello Av, Madison, TN  37115
Last modified Gateway Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gateway Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top