Manchester, TN

East Coffee Elementary School 4

Posted January 16, 2009
I've been very pleased with the staff at East Coffee. All the staff I've come in contact with know my children's names. It is small and feels 'very close knit' family like. They are very passionate and compassionate with my children and their education.

Posted January 14, 2009
My three children have been fortunate enough to attend East Coffee for the past 2 years. The teachers at East Coffee are highly qualified with a passion for teaching children. My children have received a challenging and rewarding education at East Coffee through teachers who care to make lifelong learners out of their groups. Many teachers at East Coffee have been awarded prestigious titles both locally and nationally and spend many extra hours providing children with the education they deserve. The principal is top notch and knows every child by name, welcomes children to school each day and assists them into their cars each evening. This school has been excellent for my children. I would highly recommend it to anyone. Many parents actually pay tuition to attend schools in our city district...if they only actually knew what a jewel of a school we have, they would save their money!!

Posted August 09, 2007
My daughter has went to East Coffee since she was in kindergarten she is now in the fourth grade and I have nothing but Great things to say about the school and Mr. Shores. I always feel welcome when I go to the school which is quite often. I eat lunch with my daughter at least once a week and I am always greeted with open arms. When I drop my daughter off in the mornings I walk her in and she is greeted by the teachers and ofcourse they all know her by name (that really means alot). I know that my daughter is taken care of and she loves East Coffee. I have all the confidence in the world in the school and teachers. In fact, when my daughter was in the 2nd grade we moved and I made sure that we relocated in the East Coffee school district....

Posted August 09, 2007
The school is great and my child loves to go! It has smaller classes than some of the other county schools, award winning teachers, a great faculty, an outstanding PTO, and I would recommend it to anyone with elementary age children. If you're looking for a wonderful school for your child to flourish check out East Coffee!

Posted April 19, 2007
I have been involved with this school for many years. I highly recommend this school. I feel it has highly qualified personnel. The students are provided everything needed to be a great student. Each year East Coffee has many former students in the top ten percent of the graduating class at Coffee County Central High School. We are proud of each student's accomplishments there as well. Several students from this school have been valedictorian or salutatorian.I feel this school is top notch!

Posted March 14, 2007
East Coffee is a wonderful school!! I serve as vice pres of the PTO and working with several of the teachers and parents I have learned the staff love the children. I feel comfortable in the mornings when I drop my daughter off because I know she is in the hands of loving and competent teachers and staff. I am always welcomed when I come into the school to eat lunch with her and her classmates or to help in the classroom. When I walk with her throughout the school or around town, it amazes me the staff and teachers who call her by name and ask her how she is doing. She loves school and gets so excited about projects, reading, and anything she has to do! That is a reflection on her teachers!! I would and do recommend East to everyone I know - Missi Pierce

Posted October 16, 2006
My two children go to East Coffee and I work there. It is a wonderful school. The teachers really care about the children and their learning process. I would recommend it to anyone!

East Coffee Elementary School 4

Posted June 04, 2005
My children were there for a short time in between moves but both of them loved the school. The staff was friendly and made them welcome. I recommend this school.

East Coffee Elementary School
6264 McMinnville Highway, Manchester, TN  37355
Last modified East Coffee Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Coffee Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top