Bad
Good

North Coffee is awesome!!! My older two children went to Williamson Co. and I honestly can say that I think North Coffee is way better. I feel like the teachers personally connect with the kids and parents. The teachers, principals, and office staff are friendly and theirs doors are always open. It is a real community. My school is during great and he was had 3 very wonderful and caring teachers.

I have had one child here for three years and will have two here next year. I cannot imagine a more rich environment for my children in this area. I was very concerned prior to kindergarten because of a few negative reviews here and within the community, but all are outdated and simply untrue (or no longer true). I toured schools in nearby Manchester City and Tullahoma City to assess our options. The North Coffee teachers, principals, and staff work together as a family and get to know and love each student as an individual. The communication with parents is excellent and the opportunities are in place for community building and athletics outside of the school day. All three of my child's teachers thus far have exceeded my expectations. My daughter is excelling in every subject area and loves going to school. The staff go out of their way to care for the students' educational needs as well as their emotional needs and well-being, with special programs to support those in need. I am proud to be part of the North Coffee family and can't wait to see what my children achieve in their time there.

This school is Great My son Loves it and Going to have another attend this year Looking forward to the School year!

My daughter LOVES this school. I am so glad that she can attend a school that has caring, wonderful teachers who always go out of their way to make their experiences the best they can be. My daughter's teachers have gone out of their way to challenge her. They are excellent! The principals and staff are also wonderful. Yes, the school could use some updating. Most could. But, I wouldn't trade the staff, teachers, and principals for a new building any day.

The school is old and the community and children deserve a new one. There is room for change in alot of areas.

I have two children in school at North Coffee Elementary. The teachers they had last year were great! They went above & beyond to help the students learn. The third grade teachers are really awesome. They planned tons of neat activities to hold the children's interest-my child loved it! The staff is very friendly & always helpful. They make you feel very welcome & at home!

Last modified North Coffee Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.