Posted July 15, 2012
This school is Great My son Loves it and Going to have another attend this year Looking forward to the School year!

Posted July 01, 2012
My daughter LOVES this school. I am so glad that she can attend a school that has caring, wonderful teachers who always go out of their way to make their experiences the best they can be. My daughter's teachers have gone out of their way to challenge her. They are excellent! The principals and staff are also wonderful. Yes, the school could use some updating. Most could. But, I wouldn't trade the staff, teachers, and principals for a new building any day.

North Coffee Elementary School 2

Posted November 19, 2010
The school is old and the community and children deserve a new one. There is room for change in alot of areas.

North Coffee Elementary School 1

Posted December 18, 2008

North Coffee Elementary School 1

Posted September 05, 2008

Posted July 12, 2007
I have two children in school at North Coffee Elementary. The teachers they had last year were great! They went above & beyond to help the students learn. The third grade teachers are really awesome. They planned tons of neat activities to hold the children's interest-my child loved it! The staff is very friendly & always helpful. They make you feel very welcome & at home!

Posted September 20, 2004
My third child is now going through North Coffee. I have always been pleased with the friendly, yet proffesional staff and faculty. I would not have my children go anywhere else but North Coffee. My children, as well as myself, always feel comfortable at school. I am very pleased to see them progress as much as they have this year. Keep up the good work Mrs. Aaron and Mrs. Moore!

North Coffee Elementary School
6790 Murfreesboro Hw, Manchester, TN  37355
Last modified North Coffee Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Coffee Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top