Manchester, TN

Posted April 20, 2010
We love CSES! We moved into the school zone this year and could not be happier! Many thanks to Dr. Yates, Mrs. Watson and their staff.

Posted March 18, 2010
College Street is the best! We moved our kids from Westwood to College Ctreet this year when we moved and i cannot believe how pleased we are. We liked Westwood Elem, but LOVE LOVE LOVE CSES! The teachers honestly care about their students and the cohesiveness of the staff is unbelievable. I will be sad for my kids to graduate from CSES and have to move on! This is a school for our city and county to be VERY proud of!! Challenging, friendly staff who care!! Thanks to the staff at CSES!!

Posted September 01, 2009
The teachers are so nice and they keep you up to date with all information needed. My son really enjoys going to College Street.

Posted December 03, 2008
We love this school, the teachers and the staff! everyone cares about each other and every teacher we have encountered is approachable and listens. Our kids are zoned for county schools here so we pay to send our kids here! it is well worth it! it has great kids and adults involved! go cougars!

College Street Elementary School

Posted December 03, 2008
I believe College Street is the BEST choice of schools in this county. This school has wonderful teachers and administration that want to listen to the parents imput. I feel my children are challenged and respected here. We will attend Westwood Junior High next year and i will miss CSES's atmosphere.

Posted November 27, 2007
I love college street. my nieces and nephews have thrived here. I currently have 2 nephews there and one niece already thru and one more nephew to get there. my sister has always received great support from teachers and staff. the teachers seem to really care about the students and how they learn.

Posted February 21, 2007
I have had 2 children here & have been very pleased. Parent/Teacher communication has always been excellent & I feel my child is safe. I also feel that they are getting a great education & have good mentors. Students here are offered a lot of support & I feel their needs are addressed. I have 2 more that will be heading to this school in the future & look forward to them being there!

College Street Elementary School 1

Posted November 18, 2004
I have 2 children here and my experience with the teachers has not been favorable. They seem to not have time for the kids. My kids used to love going to school, but since we moved here they are dreading it everyday.

College Street Elementary School 4

Posted June 13, 2003
College Street Elementary has been excellent for my children. They are undergoing an extensive building program right now, fall 2003 school year, so safety is a concern for both parents and teachers. Teachers work closely with parents throughout the school and acheivement scores are high but not value added always. This does not bother me, the acedemic growth and confidence I see nurtured in my children is enough to convince me that my children are recieving the best education Tennessee has to offer.

College Street Elementary School
405 College Street, Manchester, TN  37355
Last modified College Street Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
College Street Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top