Bad
Good

We love CSES! We moved into the school zone this year and could not be happier! Many thanks to Dr. Yates, Mrs. Watson and their staff.

College Street is the best! We moved our kids from Westwood to College Ctreet this year when we moved and i cannot believe how pleased we are. We liked Westwood Elem, but LOVE LOVE LOVE CSES! The teachers honestly care about their students and the cohesiveness of the staff is unbelievable. I will be sad for my kids to graduate from CSES and have to move on! This is a school for our city and county to be VERY proud of!! Challenging, friendly staff who care!! Thanks to the staff at CSES!!

The teachers are so nice and they keep you up to date with all information needed. My son really enjoys going to College Street.

We love this school, the teachers and the staff! everyone cares about each other and every teacher we have encountered is approachable and listens. Our kids are zoned for county schools here so we pay to send our kids here! it is well worth it! it has great kids and adults involved! go cougars!

I believe College Street is the BEST choice of schools in this county. This school has wonderful teachers and administration that want to listen to the parents imput. I feel my children are challenged and respected here. We will attend Westwood Junior High next year and i will miss CSES's atmosphere.

I love college street. my nieces and nephews have thrived here. I currently have 2 nephews there and one niece already thru and one more nephew to get there. my sister has always received great support from teachers and staff. the teachers seem to really care about the students and how they learn.

I have had 2 children here & have been very pleased. Parent/Teacher communication has always been excellent & I feel my child is safe. I also feel that they are getting a great education & have good mentors. Students here are offered a lot of support & I feel their needs are addressed. I have 2 more that will be heading to this school in the future & look forward to them being there!

Last modified College Street Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.