Bad
Good

the only reason that my son attends Westwood is because that is where he was placed in pre-k. When he starts Kindergarten he definitely will not be going here. about 30% of his class is hispanic and they evidently have a totally separate set of rules to obey.

We moved to Manchester in May, this is my daughters 1st year in PreK and I am so pleased with Westwood. The teachers and staff are really great!! I couldn't have asked for a better school!

i went to pick my children at school today i arrived a bit early (5 mins) so i decided to let my 3 year old play on playground i was approached by a teacher who told me i wasn't allowed to be on the property at all. i then made the statement i am simply here to pick up my 4 children that attend the school and she then stated i dont care .i have had my children in this school for the last 2 years and have periodically let my younger child use the playground while waiting on them to be let out this seem like a slap in the face

My daughter started there last year. My son started this year and I am so very pleased with the school. I was a little unsure at first b/c this is such a small town but I love it. They are all about education and attendance. The teachers are great and I could not ask for a better school.

I am a father of 5 and I am so glad that we moved to Manchester the schools are great here all the teachers really care about the kids

i love this school! im so glad that my child is ging to westwod!

i love this school!!! im so glad that my child is going to this school!!!

Last modified Westwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.