Manchester, TN

Westwood Elementary School 1

Posted December 13, 2012
the only reason that my son attends Westwood is because that is where he was placed in pre-k. When he starts Kindergarten he definitely will not be going here. about 30% of his class is hispanic and they evidently have a totally separate set of rules to obey.

Posted December 28, 2011
We moved to Manchester in May, this is my daughters 1st year in PreK and I am so pleased with Westwood. The teachers and staff are really great!! I couldn't have asked for a better school!

Westwood Elementary School 1

Posted November 17, 2011
i went to pick my children at school today i arrived a bit early (5 mins) so i decided to let my 3 year old play on playground i was approached by a teacher who told me i wasn't allowed to be on the property at all. i then made the statement i am simply here to pick up my 4 children that attend the school and she then stated i dont care .i have had my children in this school for the last 2 years and have periodically let my younger child use the playground while waiting on them to be let out this seem like a slap in the face

Posted October 03, 2009
My daughter started there last year. My son started this year and I am so very pleased with the school. I was a little unsure at first b/c this is such a small town but I love it. They are all about education and attendance. The teachers are great and I could not ask for a better school.

Posted January 04, 2009
I am a father of 5 and I am so glad that we moved to Manchester the schools are great here all the teachers really care about the kids

Posted June 23, 2008
i love this school! im so glad that my child is ging to westwod!

Posted June 23, 2008
i love this school!!! im so glad that my child is going to this school!!!

Posted October 31, 2005
As the grandparent of 3 students at this school (one special education) I am impressed with the school, it's leadership, teachers and it's support staff. The academics I find at a higher level that other school districts I have been involved with. This is one awsome school! The special education department is one of the best and respects the needs of all the students and parents.

Posted December 07, 2003
This school is a Title 1 Elementary School, but has the leadership of a dedicated educator and the teachers and the support staff make a real effort to see each child gets attention. I came from one of the best school systems in my state and I pay tuition to send my children to this school. The school was the top Title 1 school last year in the state and this year is in the Top 40 in the nation.

912 Oakdale Street, Manchester, TN  37355
Last modified Westwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westwood Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top