Maryville Christian School 4

Posted February 16, 2014
We have been at MCS for five years. My two children have only been at MCS. I love that the things my children are being taught at home are reinforced at school. The teachers and staff genuinely care about the whole child.

Maryville Christian School 5

Posted February 16, 2014
Having recently moved here from Chattanooga where my daughter attended Chattanooga Christian it was going to be hard to find another school that could compete with CCS. She visited several local Christian schools and was made most welcome by the students at Maryville Christian. She chose MCS and for her it has been such a blessing. I could not have dreamed of such a wonderful place for her from both a educational and spiritual perspective.

Maryville Christian School 5

Posted January 29, 2014
My kids started when they were in Pre-K and we could not be happier. Christian values taught, small classroom sizes, and rigorous academic standards make this an ideal learning environment. Students are challenged by their abilities. There are also programs in place for struggling learners. We love this school and count the staff and other kids and their parents as family! Highly recommend!

Posted April 21, 2010
quality education with lots of one on one help; caring christian environment; family atmosphere

Posted April 21, 2010
Maryville Christian School provides a distinctive Christ-centered eduation emphasiziing high academics and Godly character development.

Posted April 21, 2010
It is a place were my children have grown academically and socially. The teachers have smaller classes and can give my children more attention when needed. My children feel free to be themselves at MCS. The most important aspect about MCS is the spiritual aspect. My kids are able to learn about the Bible and grow in the faith that we believe in!

Posted April 21, 2010
It is a Christ-centered school where your child will be loved.

Posted April 21, 2010
In addition to the quality education students receive, the environment is very caring allowing students to feel safe and loved.

Posted April 21, 2010
I love MCS because it is a school that integrates scripture in everything that is taught. The teachers truly care for each student and desire each to grow academically and spiritually.

Posted April 20, 2010
MCS provides a great support for parents by reinforcing what children are taught at home. Small class sizes - not larger than 20 in elementary school are great for teacher help and attention.

2525 Morganton Road, Maryville, TN  37801
Last modified Maryville Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Maryville Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top