PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)

Posted September 10, 2015
ACA has been such a blessing to our family. We relocated to Maryville, TN 2 years ago for our child to begin the K4 program.The staff at ACA love and care about each and every student and go above and beyond to meet their needs. Currently, our first grader is involved in Bible Quizzing, School of Music and Intramural Sports. Thank you ACA for offering our child a safe and loving Christian environment.

Posted September 09, 2015
I am a graduate of University of Tennessee and I teach at this school. My children have graduated from ACA and have gone on to ITT tech and graduated from there. I taught in public schools before teaching here and the atmosphere for learning is great. We make modifications that are necessary for students with i.e.p. The Blount county school special education works with us when necessary.

Posted September 09, 2015
I have 3 kids that attend ACA Maryville and I couldn't speak more highly of this amazing school. The personal attention that is given to the students to ensure their education is far beyond what would be provided in a secular school. I have seen first hand the quality of education and focus on academics, nurturing of Godly moral behavior, Science fair participation, music and the arts, sports programs, etc. In a modern era where education is imperative to a young person's success, and in an area of a technology belt that ACA resides in, I couldn't think of possibly having my kids attend a better school to prepare them for a future of success. I have all the confidence that ACA will provide the building blocks for all three of my kids to excel and stand out in the crowd where their education and preparation for the future is concerned. Love ACA

Apostolic Christian Academy
Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted September 09, 2015
You will not find a more caring and personal group of teachers and educators anywhere.

Posted September 09, 2015
I attended ACA and now all 3 of my children attend ACA and I wouldn't have it any other way. I can't say enough about how much of a blessing it is to have my children in a school that not only cares about their education but also about their souls. Let me focus on a few of the things that make ACA so special. The teachers. Most of the staff at ACA have degrees above and beyond that which is required to teach. They are highly educated, very attentive and most importantly they LOVE their students. They dedicate their lives to teaching these students because it truly is their calling in life. I feel a sense of relief knowing my children are in such good hands. The environment. A good, safe environment is crucial to a great education. Students at ACA are surrounded by Godly men and women who strive to lead these children by example. Security is top notch at ACA and it's wonderful to know that they are safe and untouched by the things that go through public schools. The education. Students at ACA receive an excellent education. ACA consistently reports higher than average grades for all ages and graduate scholarship awarded students year after year. I'm very pleased with the smaller classroom setting resulting in more one on one attention from the teachers. Tutoring is also available. Music/theatric programs- ACA's music program with blow your mind!!! Extremely talented instructors nurture the God-given talent in these young people and encourage them to do their very best. The spring programs are Broadway worthy!!! Athletics. ACA also has an amazing athletic department that encourages team building, self control, self disciple and a winning attitude. ACA's volleyball, basketball, golf, soccer (I may be missing something) constantly win gold metals!! GO FLAMES!! Overall I just can't think of anything I don't like about ACA and I wouldn't dream of having my kids any where else!

Posted September 09, 2015
Fantastic school with attentive teachers, great sports program, excellent academic program, Christian environment and amazing music programs. Our family LOVES ACA Maryville!!!

Posted March 19, 2014
Apostolic Christian Academy (ACA) is an amazing school. After deciding to relocate, we researched several cities and their private schools. We chose to move to Maryville, TN in part because of ACA. We have been beyond pleased with our decision. Our children have received a top quality education. Friends are amazed at the level of learning our children are at in their perspective grades. In addition to their academics, my children have had leadership opportunities galore. Not only are they able to work with their peers effectively, but they are able to take that confidence and work with adults and people in the community. I am so thankful we were able to find ACA and would recommend it to anyone looking for a well rounded education experience for their children.

Posted August 28, 2012
Apostolic Christian Academy has been a great blessing to my life. Not only did I graduate from ACA, now my own child attends there. It is such a comfort knowing my child is in a safe environment not only physically, but also spiritually. I truly feel that my child is receiving a quality education. My sister works for what is considered this city's top school system and she is always commenting on how advanced my child is in comparison with equivalent grade of her school. I am thankful for the staff of ACA who without a doubt cares for my child physically, mentally, and spiritually. Thank you ACA, keep up the great work!

Apostolic Christian Academy 1

Posted February 06, 2012
I'll focus upon the school, if one can call it that, in this review. The school is nothing but a joke. The pastor constantly touts the quality of the education. He speaks as if the school is accredited when that's an absolute lie. It's basically the same as if your child were home schooled or had a GED. The GPA from this school cannot be utilized to procure the popular Hope Scholarship. Students can still obtain the Hope Scholarship by achieving a rather paltry ACT score of 21 or better. Such a low score should be easily achievable. However, the so called education at Apostolic Christian Academy is so inadequate that only a very small minority of students even score a 21 or above on the ACT. A student of an accredited or eligible high school, be it public or private, must only graduate with a GPA of 3.0 or above to receive the Hope Scholarship. In other words, students who attend eligible high schools will be awarded the full Hope Scholarship solely on the basis of their GPA, while pupils at Apostolic Christian Academy must score a 21 on the ACT. The GPA of ACA students is not even considered.

Apostolic Christian Academy 1

Posted February 05, 2012
I do admit that those who do not score 21 or better on the ACT are not exactly poised for success at the college level. Still, to advertise the school as meeting state and federal education standards is an absolute falsehood. The fact that the state refers to it as not being eligible proves this. Also, I have no qualm with homeschooling. Students at ACA, although they'd have to actually complete some level of academic work to be referred to as such, must be complete conformists. The administrators have the most sick and disgusting view in regards to the conduct that that they deem acceptable, or pleasing to the almighty god. If anything, the school's twisted disciplinary policies drive the students to unimaginable levels of perversion and filth that subsequently morph their once uncluttered minds into a largely concealed moral abyss. In spite of al this, the administrators, or leaders of the herd, pretend as though they oversee such a wholesome environment that is rife with learning. Students at ACA basically only attend one semester of school. The entire spring semester is spent on the development of their annual spring program, which is a corny christian themed play.

Apostolic Christian Academy
1723 William Blount Drive, Maryville, TN  37801
Last modified Apostolic Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12