Maryville, TN

Posted May 14, 2014
This school is the joke of Blount County academics are poor and the sports programs haven't won anything since forever. For good reason too,some of the coaches wouldn't know talent if it hit them in the eye. I moved my family to east TN. specifically for sports and already knew we would be sacrificing a little academically. But didn't know it would be this bad. I will be getting my children out of this school as fast as I can. It doesn't surprise me to find out that they are also ripping parents off over the text books either. Everyone I have spoke with about this school has had nothing good to say about it.

Heritage Middle School 3

Posted November 07, 2013
I agree with the book scam at heritage middle school. We buy book covers to protect the books and every year I pay for damaged books. I have 2 kids there and both have damaged book fees every year. They have to be charging for the same damaged books each year.

Posted May 05, 2012
Heritage Middle School is a joke. 2 years in a row I was made to pay for books that already had been damaged before assigned to my children. This year I have to pay $63 for a Language Arts textbook that a parent already paid for the year before. Can they do this? Can they really keep making parents pay for the same damages every time they assign these books to children. I mean seriously the damage done to my sons book was already there and paid for by another parent last school year. Now this year I have to pay for it again. This is NOT right!!!

Posted October 23, 2009

Heritage Middle School 0

Posted September 21, 2009
It has great teachers & spirit!

Heritage Middle School 3

Posted July 19, 2007

Heritage Middle School 5

Posted July 09, 2007
This school is the best school that any of my kids have gone to. They focus on Academics, and do wonderfully in sports. The principal is wonderful! I love love love this school. They should be every schools roll model. They provide a friendly and calming atmosphere, and really care about the students. I highly reccomend this school.

Heritage Middle School 5

Posted August 07, 2005

Heritage Middle School
3737 East Lamar Alex Parkway, Maryville, TN  37804
Last modified Heritage Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Heritage Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top