Maryville, TN

Posted September 02, 2013
I defiantly rate this school at a five. The teachers and faculty are very nice to the students and help the children in any way they can. They are also easy to talk to if you have any concerns about your child. I have seen major improvements come from my children as a result from attending this school.

Posted February 08, 2011
CMS is the best school EVER. There's a certain 8th grade history teacher who is probably the best history teacher ever. CMS is clean, with GREAT teachers, and an AMAZING staff. The administrators are the best I've ever had. They really get to know the students. The rules actually work. And the Cougar Cash rewards system is actually a good thing. The teachers are all understanding and very cool. I wish more schools were like this! The teachers here have made this school one of the best school's I've ever attend. I LOVE CARPENTERS MIDDLE SCHOOL!

Posted August 11, 2010
I can't say enough positive attributes about CMS. Both of our kids had the priviledge of attending CMS ~~ it was the best 5 years of our lives! I had heard from other parents how horrible the middle school years were at any school but CMS is the exception to the rule. Our children excelled and wanted to go to school everyday. The faculty really care about the overall well being of all students on and off campus. Any teacher really stood by an open door policy. This school should be rated 5 stars! Both of our kids have graduated from CMS and have moved on to William Blount High School. We will miss CMS! They have best faculty and principal! It is group effort that they take seriously everyday in teaching your child and keeping them safe ~~~ Priceless!!

Carpenters Middle School 1

Posted July 29, 2010
The teachers try to do fun activities that is just embarassing to otheres the students should have a choice of whether tthey want to play or not.If a student is having trouble in school confront them and ask if they would like to be in a after school class or a study hall.

Posted February 08, 2010

Posted December 09, 2009

Posted November 13, 2009

Posted June 23, 2008

Posted March 19, 2008

Posted November 19, 2007
I love the individualized attention given to each child's needs. My son excels at school and it is in no small part to the great teachers at CMS. You are appreciated more than you know, thank you for caring about our children.

Carpenters Middle School
920 Huffstetler Rd, Maryville, TN  37803
Last modified Carpenters Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carpenters Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top