Posted February 27, 2014
I took a moment to browse the reviews of Fairview, I was actually shocked by the bad reviews of Mr. England and the staff. I have a second grade student who has been there since kindergarten. He is given guidance and the tools to excel. Every teacher has went the extra mile to make sure he not only understands the lessons being taught but also enjoys learning them. Mr. England has been exceptional and has always been available when needed. Fairview is a great school !! I would definitely recommend this school.

Posted August 31, 2013
I subbed for the first time there this week. The staff was amazing!! All of the children were so sweet and kept asking if I would be back. Great school and caring atmosphere!!

Fairview Elementary School 1

Posted January 30, 2013
Its great if you part of the parent clique that exists there. Your child will be bullied and left out if not. There are several teachers( and the principal ) who will ignore your concerns and your child's well being in order to protect the select few. I would not send another child there for anything!!

Fairview Elementary School 4

Posted December 14, 2012
My son is currently in Kindergarten at Fairview and he also attended the Preschool program there for 2 years prior. I am impressed with the school overall. Fairview is very inviting of parental involvement and I have been fortunate to go on field trips and participate in other activities with my son's class. He's doing very well there. "Officer Buddy" the school resource officer for this school is amazing. The kids are crazy about him and i believe he is an excellent role model for them. I agree with some of the other posters that the woman in the front office is not the friendliest in the world, but I have very little need to have any contact with her and she as not ruined our experience with this school.

Posted May 16, 2010
This school brought in outside artists for workshops and drama/dance productions that were wonderful! They workshops related to the curriculum, were interdisciplinary, motivating, and fun.

Posted April 21, 2010
My son went to Fairview from kindergarten through fifth grade. He was provided with numerous educational opportunities during those years. Now that he is in middle school, he is excelling and I'm confident that his foundation from Fairview is allowing that success. Every teacher he ever had individualized the curriculum for the children's needs as often as possible. Our other children will also go through Fairview as a result of his experiences there.

Fairview Elementary School 1

Posted April 08, 2010
This school has been the worse experenice for my two chilidren ever. I already pulled on in Feb and the only reason the other one is still there is because her teacher is great. The main person at the front desk never knows what is going on and always hands you off to some one else, not to mention she is one of the rudest people I have ever met. I was even told that I couldn't set up an appt. to talk to the principal ' He doesn't do that' They are suppose to have a ' No Bulling' Policy yet it doesn't ever get inforced. I could go on but I won't. I do not recommend this school.

Posted September 16, 2009
Fairview truely loves every student in that building.

Posted March 04, 2008
I can't say enough good about this school. The principal is on top of everything. She cares about the kids first and foremost. The teachers, the students and the parents all love and respect her. She has led the school in environmental programs which have resulted in 2 awards, an earth flag and grants to fund more environmental projects. I am so glad my son attends Fairview.

Posted September 19, 2006
I really think Fairview is a very good school. My child is in kindergarten and he loves it there. They go out of their way to help their kids there. I couldnt think of a better school

Fairview Elementary School
2130 Old Niles Ferry, Maryville, TN  37803
Last modified Fairview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fairview Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top