Maryville, TN

Posted July 21, 2013
We have been to a few area schools, and John Sevier is the best hands down! Our second child starts this year!

Posted December 05, 2011
I have had two children graduate from John Sevier. The teachers and staff went above and beyond to meet each of their individual needs. The extra curricular programs offered to my children were wonderful and very beneficial. J.S.E. offered numerous enrichment opportunities both before and after school. We have continued to use the knowledge learned from the J.S.E Running club to spend quality time as a family doing 5K road races. Thank you John Sevier Elementary!!!

John Sevier Elementary School 1

Posted October 16, 2011
Very unsatisfactory experience- if you want to grade your child's homework behind their teacher, John Sevier is the place for you. My child's classwork/tests were graded incorrectly for months- affecting their grade. We decided that this school had NOTHING to offer our kids and switched schools 2 months into the year. Wish I could give no stars...

Posted December 16, 2009
My son attends JSE and is in the 3rd grade This is the 4th elementary school he has attended. JSE is by far the best one! I absolutely love his teacher and she adores him. She communicates well with me and works hard at getting my son to see his potential. His grades have gone up and I highly reccommend this school for those in the Maryville area.

Posted April 06, 2009
My son attends JSE. He is currently in the Pre-K program. I must say, I think this is an excellent program for preschoolers. My son has learned so much just from being there this year. The teachers are wonderful and so caring. I would highly recommend this school!

Posted August 06, 2008
I have 2 children in JSE. My oldest is currentlt at MIS, but attended JSE since kindergarten. My youngest is in 1st grade and has been at JSE since pre-school. I can honestly say that I have NEVER had one problem at all concerning every aspect of my child's education. I highly recommend JSE to anyone who is considering attending.

Posted May 12, 2008

Posted May 06, 2008
I have one child at JSE she has been here since Kindergarten. I love this school! The teachers' are extremely caring and have high expectations. They focused not just on developing the academic side of her, but saw her as a whole child. JSE is the best!

John Sevier Elementary School 0

Posted May 05, 2008
This school has shown significant growth over the past 4 years! We received an exemplary (A) in all four academic areas on the TCAP tests. We implemented innovative programs to increase parent involvement as well!

Posted July 25, 2007
I have one child who just completed 4th grade here and another who will be in 3rd grade. I have been very impressed with the teaching staff. Both my children have received individualized lessons and have excelled in all subject areas. Parent involvement is tremendous. The PTO is a very strong presence, too.

John Sevier Elementary School
2001 Sequoyah Ave, Maryville, TN  37804
Last modified John Sevier Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John Sevier Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top