Posted February 27, 2011
I am currently in 8th grade and I have loved this school since the first day of 7th grade. The teachers are wonderful and know when to stop goofing off, and when it is appropriate to mess around. But for the most part they are very serious about there job. The principal and the vice principals are very serious about there disipline. There are cameras in every hallway so the vice principals can witness bullying. Note: the bullying does not happen very often. The counslers are very helpful. And are very help with the 8th graders going into high school and want them to be well prepared for there freshman year. Overall this is a great school. And I very much think that you and your child will be very pleased to be a part of this school. :)

Maryville Middle School 0

Posted February 10, 2010
This school is great, same as all of Maryville District schools. The teachers are great, and teach us what we need to know. The football program is great. Last year they were 10 and 0. I highly recommened to let your kids come to this school. You wont be disapointed! :)

Posted March 15, 2009
I agree with the previous student that posted on March 3, 2009 about the school building being old and needing some repairs. However, I disagree with the student's assessment that the school is tough for students to fit in regarding social relationships. My daughters have all attended MMS. I have a daughter that currently attends the school. The school holds students accountable for their learning, behavior, and social interactions. Students are intellectually challenged and expected to perform academically. The teachers do care about the students and work with parents for student sucess. However, the students and families have to work with the school. It goes both ways. MMS provides a safe academic environment and students and parents are expected to do their part. In my opinion the principal is outstanding. The faculty and staff put students and learning first. I recommend Maryville Middle School.

Maryville Middle School 4

Posted March 03, 2009
I attended Maryville Middle school several years ago. The school wasn't that bad when I attended, but the school has made many changes since I attended. The only problem I had with the school was not feeling as though I fit in. The curriculum is not bad, but the school itself is in need of some repair. If your child is socially awkward and has a hard time fitting in, school may be tough for him or her.

Posted May 31, 2008
MMS is the best school the teachers make learning fun and i love that. They care about you and maryville city schools is a really good school system.

Maryville Middle School 1

Posted March 28, 2008

Maryville Middle School 1

Posted January 21, 2008

Maryville Middle School
805 Montvale Sta Rd, Maryville, TN  37803
(865) 983-2070
Last modified Maryville Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Maryville Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top