McEwen, TN

Mc Ewen Elementary School 5

Posted August 27, 2015
The staff is wonderful! I've not met a teacher that I've not been happy with. They act as if they have my child's best interest at heart. I know several parents who have pulled their children out of larger schools to bring them to McEwen because of the attention they get. My child went to a private school the first 2 years and this school gives you the feel of a private school atmosphere without the price!

Mc Ewen Elementary School 4

Posted April 28, 2014
McEwen is small, but the teachers know the students personally and take an interest in the students. When they see a child struggling they offer extra help just to help the child, and often during their own time.

Mc Ewen Elementary School 1

Posted May 18, 2011
I have a son that has gone to this school now for 5 y now. In 2nd we found out that he had a learning problem. And the teacher he had was mean and hateful to him. He was a little behind but not bad. In 3rd we found out he had ADHD. The teacher he had was great. In 2nd his reading lev was 1.4 now that he is in 4th it is 1.7. We had been fighting with this school from day 1 to get him help. And to this day we are still fighting. I have pulled him out and now looking at other schools becuse they will not help him they say they will but they wont.

Mc Ewen Elementary School 4

Posted January 27, 2009
really caring environment, needs more space for growing community, excellent staff

Mc Ewen Elementary School
220 Swift Street East, McEwen, TN  37101
Last modified Mc Ewen Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mc Ewen Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top