McEwen, TN

Mc Ewen High School 1

Posted June 29, 2013
I guess the five star raters forgot to mention that we had two suicides within a year from each other and how it's overrun with close minded rednecks. I'm a senior currently attending the school

Posted August 15, 2012
Love this school my grandchildren are happy and are learning alot . I feel it is due to the small class rooms . As for the school being old and run down . That is the counties fault (Shame on them ) . Teachers work really hard to help my grandson who has some learning issues. Cudos to them for that .Great Job McEwen !

Mc Ewen High School 1

Posted May 18, 2011
This school I would not put my kids in. It is run down a lot of the teachers dont care unless you dont have to open a book type child. As in the words of the principal if you have a learning problem its because of them not tring. The cemist teacher is really bad.

Mc Ewen High School 3

Posted September 06, 2008
The curriculum is very limited and in need of improvement. However, it is a nice, small school. The students are mostly contented. This school revolves around football. Furthermore, The school is quickly out growing its capacity of the number of students it can hold.

Posted January 17, 2008
Currently, I have a brother and a nephew attending McEwen School. They are both doing great and I've seen tremendous positive changes over the last few years. Personally, I am a graduate of McEwen High School and I would recommend it to anyone locating to the area. I've recently visited the school and several staff members I knew from 20 years ago. They are genuinely concerned with students' well-being and development as a whole (behaviorally, academically, socially). Experiences at McEwen High School greatly influence my decision to pursue a career in education. Part of me will always be a 'Warrior'! Chris Beard, Principal, Vernon Middle School

Mc Ewen High School

Posted August 12, 2007
Wonderful school. Great teachers! My father graduated at MHS, I did and I have 3 sons that attend there. 3 generations of my family that love this school!

Posted February 07, 2007
I graduated from McEwen High School. I like the environment and the caring teachers at the school today. Both of my children attended McEwen High School. I checked out the other high schools in the area and found McEwen to have the overall best to offer. I am very pleased with my decision to send my children to McEwen High School!

Posted May 04, 2004
I'm a former student & to me McEwen schools are the best schools I have ever been to. The teachers are great & easy to get along with. The students are nice & they all get along with each other. The disappline is fair. There are good safety precautions. Everyone gets involved in helping the school become a better place. The overall quality is just awsome.

Posted April 27, 2004
I love McEwen High School. All 3 of my children have attended it and also love it and would not go anywhere else. I highly recomend it!

Mc Ewen High School
335 Melrose Street, McEwen, TN  37101
Last modified Mc Ewen High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mc Ewen High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top