Bad
Good

I guess the five star raters forgot to mention that we had two suicides within a year from each other and how it's overrun with close minded rednecks. I'm a senior currently attending the school

Love this school my grandchildren are happy and are learning alot . I feel it is due to the small class rooms . As for the school being old and run down . That is the counties fault (Shame on them ) . Teachers work really hard to help my grandson who has some learning issues. Cudos to them for that .Great Job McEwen !

This school I would not put my kids in. It is run down a lot of the teachers dont care unless you dont have to open a book type child. As in the words of the principal if you have a learning problem its because of them not tring. The cemist teacher is really bad.

The curriculum is very limited and in need of improvement. However, it is a nice, small school. The students are mostly contented. This school revolves around football. Furthermore, The school is quickly out growing its capacity of the number of students it can hold.

Currently, I have a brother and a nephew attending McEwen School. They are both doing great and I've seen tremendous positive changes over the last few years. Personally, I am a graduate of McEwen High School and I would recommend it to anyone locating to the area. I've recently visited the school and several staff members I knew from 20 years ago. They are genuinely concerned with students' well-being and development as a whole (behaviorally, academically, socially). Experiences at McEwen High School greatly influence my decision to pursue a career in education. Part of me will always be a 'Warrior'! Chris Beard, Principal, Vernon Middle School

Wonderful school. Great teachers! My father graduated at MHS, I did and I have 3 sons that attend there. 3 generations of my family that love this school!

I graduated from McEwen High School. I like the environment and the caring teachers at the school today. Both of my children attended McEwen High School. I checked out the other high schools in the area and found McEwen to have the overall best to offer. I am very pleased with my decision to send my children to McEwen High School!

Last modified Mc Ewen High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.