McMinnville, TN

Posted January 20, 2015
Amazing people! I recently enrolled my nephew here at Hickory Creek, from day one we was greeted with smiles. The principle and staff are very kind and helpful. After five minutes, I knew we made the right choice to attend. I noticed right away my nephews education was the number one concern here. It's been 3 months now and my nephew loves it!

Posted December 12, 2014
my school is terrific. My child learned a lot while attending there. She would go here again if she could.

Hickory Creek School 4

Posted June 06, 2012
I substitute taught for several teachers at this school and came away with high regard for their commitment to the students. I can't speak for the administrators with whom I had little contact, but I can say that the teachers I taught for or worked with were very professional and definitely were fully engaged in teaching good skills to the students. If all high school students could be as teachable and organized as these students I taught were, then a lot more education would be taking place at the high school level than now is the case.

Hickory Creek School 1

Posted May 15, 2012
I have had two children go to this schoo and can honestly say that as of this year i will never have another child attend this school. As mentioned in another post the office people are not friendly unless you are in the "click" with them and they never smile when greeting you. i also feel that there is a fair bit of favortisim at this school. Once your child has had an issue it seems they put a label on them and in my opinion are not treated fairly from then on out. They do not take a childs feelings into consideration. The staff are very "fake" in their concerns for a child, claiming they want the best for them and want to help in every way possible and then more or less critize rather than being the professional adults the claim to be. I am very disappointed with several of the staff at this school and as I mentioned before there is not a one of my children that will ever return to this school unless it undergoes so major house cleaning of some of their so called "professionals"!! :( :(

Hickory Creek School 1

Posted September 06, 2011
Very disappointed with principal and teachers' awkward attitude toward education. I don't feel enthusiasm or professionalism in their work. Some teachers text during the class, leave the class room as messy as it can be, I see no discipline at this school. The office people don't even smile or say hello if they don't know you.

Posted March 25, 2010
My son attends this school and loves it .The teachers listen to you,when your child has problems and take them under consideration.

Posted July 07, 2007
My son attended Hickory Creek from 1st until 5th grade. This is my daughter's last year at the school. She has attended Hickory Creek since Kindergarten. Both of my children have received excellent educations at this school. In my opinion, some of the finest teachers in the county teach at or have taught at this school. The school looks new and is kept in great shape. I am very pleased with all aspects of Hickory Creek Elementary School. Donna

Hickory Creek School 2

Posted May 29, 2007
I dont feel this school is personal enough with the parents as are alot of schools in McMinnville. Im very disappointed in my childrens academic learning at Hickory Creek School. They do much better at other scools.

Posted September 05, 2006
I realy like this school.It has alot to offer to my kids .The staff is so wounderful .

Hickory Creek School
270 Pioneer Lane, McMinnville, TN  37110
Last modified Hickory Creek School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hickory Creek School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top