Bad
Good

Centertown Elementary 1

Posted August 08, 2015
I go to school and it sucks like the teachers are mean the principles fierce no one forces bowling everybody in my class boys I try to step up for myself but no it's almost everybody playing with me being me why not I'm trying to protect myself I was taught to protect myself and that's it

Posted February 25, 2012
We love Centertown! My oldest son has been going there since he was in Kindergarten(5 years ago) & now my youngest son will be starting his first year in Kindergarten next fall. Ms. Turner, teachers, & staff are all great....so friendly & helpful when needed.They truly do care about the kids & having them be 'the best they can be'. I could not ask for a better school for my guys to go to! :-)

Posted August 14, 2011
my daughter goes to centertown 3rd grade this year and we love this place,all teachers, and staff!!!

Posted August 10, 2010
The teachers are excellent. My daughter transferred from another school in the county and she excelled here within months. The quality of the education is exceptional and the principal is wonderful and always trying to improve an already great school. We love Centertown.

Posted February 01, 2010
this school is amazing my kids have been going there since kindergarten but when they wen to school in kindergarten there was no pre school but when my older kis was in fifth grade there was a pre school and when she was in 5th grade that was when the school opened

Posted October 02, 2009
I believe this school is thye best and the test scores prove it. We have a wonderful principal and faculty. My dad, myself, my children, and now my grandchildren are attending Centertown Elementary. It is a wonderful school.

Posted December 16, 2007
i have 2 children that attend centertown elementary and they have been there since kindergarden. i enjoy the teachers they are really great. ms moore is a terrific principal. my children and i have never had any problems at the school. they have great acidemic priorities and i'm very honored for my children to attend such a great school and be a part of a great environment and also be able to acheive a very good education. my children and i love centertown and all their wonderful teachers and staff.

Posted October 04, 2007
This is our first year in a Warren County school and I could not have picked a better school. My son's teacher is tough as nails but it's the first time he has been challenged: it's taken some adjustment but we are doing well now. I feel very confident that he will be very prepared for 5th grade next year and beyond, all thanks to his teacher this year. The After-School program is wonderful, the school is clean, and the faculty and personnel are friendly and helpful.

376 Warrior Boulevard, McMinnville, TN  37110
Last modified Centertown Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.