McMinnville, TN

Irving College Elementary School 4

Posted November 25, 2013
i like this school because the teachers do pay atention to each and every single student in the school and treat them like familly. And students are all friendly to all students nomater age and race. the prinsipal take his time to know each and one of the students.

Irving College Elementary School

Posted October 03, 2009
Wow.. I love this school because they have some of the most awesome staff there, from the Principle, all the way down to the janitors. My sons had some troubles in school last yr and I held them back and now both boys are doing awesome between the family at home and their family at school the boys are doing much better. I'm so glad that my sons teachers take the time that the boys need to get the things done that they were not grasping.

Irving College Elementary School 5

Posted June 05, 2007
My children are very happy and love all the teachers. The staff and faculty are all very helpful and wonderful. Mr Mansfield is doing an awesome job.

Irving College Elementary School 1

Posted April 27, 2007
My child went to this school. They did not work with him. There was a real lack of Leadership and kindness. I feel when they lost Dr Walker they lost the only good thing about the school. I am so glad he is in a better School now.

Irving College Elementary School
115 Dry Creek Road, McMinnville, TN  37110
Last modified Irving College Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Irving College Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top