Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Strongly disagree

I was a former student, and as they refused to correct the bullying problem, even though they had a "Zero Tolerance" policy. It is with this in mind that I do not believe this school develops honesty, integrity, or fairness.

I used to be a student at Warren County Middle School from 6th grade to I believe halfway through 7th grade. I would say to stay away from this school. I was sexually harassed during my time there by students and a teacher. I tried reporting it, but the teacher said that it wasn't serious, as when I was being teased, it took staff 3 times to get him to stop. My parents even went in and told the principal, and the principal did not stop it. If you are considering this school, DO NOT DO IT! This school committed Criminal Negligence and I will not recommend any parent take their child there. It is because of this and family issues that I moved to a different state. I have since graduated.

There are many unprofessional teachers who yells, criticize, and discourage children. Some even chat with a friend during a class by using the school phone. Claimed but the Principal approved those teachers' behaviors. He even said you need to yell to control kids and it's OK to call children's work a garbage. This particular teacher never let the class hear the pledge of allegiance because her class is more important and she doesn't have time for it. We requested to correct this but no actions were taken. The principal let it keep happening everyday, all year long. The school is over all too unorganized, and doesn't want to hear parents' voices, or do any extra work to support children.

Always when I visit the middle school, the staff is always friendly. The principals are numerous enough that someone is always on hand to help me with my concerns. Teachers are flexible and extremely helpful. As parents, we are, for the first time, going to attend a progress meeting that will be spearheaded by our child. How innovative! Thanks to everyone who works at Warren County Middle School!

Last modified Warren County Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.