K-12|Private

Bad
Good

I love the Christian atmosphere and the feeling of family. The school has very high moral and academic standards.

I've been very pleased with this school. Our family have had four children graduate from Cedars of Lebanon Academy. We feel they have had an excellent education there. When our two eldest daughters entered college, they were ahead of their peers in the education they received.

I've attended Cedars for a cumulative of seven years. This school is pretty great. The classes are small. One gets to pretty much every person in the school because it is so small. The teachers care about each student's progress and maintain good discipline in the classrooms. Granted, there are not a lot of extra-curricular activities but this school is a ministry. They do not charge tuition: they run a dairy to support the school. I could go on and on, but I won't. :)

As an alumnus of Cedars of Lebanon, I have to say I am pleased with the education I received there. What I learned, I learned thoroughly. I had no major difficulties stepping into a University learning environment. Since graduating, I have visited the school a few times and have been re-impressed with the caring, scholastic environment there.

Last modified Cedars Of Lebanon Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12