McMinnville, TN

Cedars Of Lebanon Academy 0

Posted September 28, 2009
I love the Christian atmosphere and the feeling of family. The school has very high moral and academic standards.

Posted October 28, 2008
I've been very pleased with this school. Our family have had four children graduate from Cedars of Lebanon Academy. We feel they have had an excellent education there. When our two eldest daughters entered college, they were ahead of their peers in the education they received.

Cedars Of Lebanon Academy 4

Posted October 28, 2008
I've attended Cedars for a cumulative of seven years. This school is pretty great. The classes are small. One gets to pretty much every person in the school because it is so small. The teachers care about each student's progress and maintain good discipline in the classrooms. Granted, there are not a lot of extra-curricular activities but this school is a ministry. They do not charge tuition: they run a dairy to support the school. I could go on and on, but I won't. :)

Posted October 28, 2008
As an alumnus of Cedars of Lebanon, I have to say I am pleased with the education I received there. What I learned, I learned thoroughly. I had no major difficulties stepping into a University learning environment. Since graduating, I have visited the school a few times and have been re-impressed with the caring, scholastic environment there.

Posted June 16, 2008

Cedars Of Lebanon Academy 2

Posted June 01, 2007

Cedars Of Lebanon Academy 1

Posted June 15, 2006
As for our 2 children I am very unhappy with this school. One teacher only had 4 students in her class room and my son was having trouble in math and we asked for her help and she said, I don't have the time to stop in the middle of everything to help him. As for him he is in another school. The principle said, He didn't have anything to discuss with us, due to the fact our son was gonna have the same teacher again this past school year. As for my other son he is doing fair but was retained and i found out that instead of being taught 1st grade this year he has been taught Kindergarten. So Public or Private i do believe there is teachers and there is those who are and aren't and I believe if they aren't called by God then they are just there.

Cedars Of Lebanon Academy
366 Cove Creek Road, McMinnville, TN  37110
Last modified Cedars Of Lebanon Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Cedars Of Lebanon Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top