McMinnville, TN
Before care: Yes

Covenant Academy 4

Posted March 05, 2012
We are sending our 5 year old girl to Covenant Academy next year. We are excited about her being in a safe environment that has bible based goals for their students. The low student-teacher ratio also provides for the one-on-one educational moments that is essential in the development in any child's education. The 2011-2012 school year promises to be a turning point in the school with new teachers and administration coming in and providing some needed leadership. There is a lot of excitement around the community and at the school about the continued growth of the school and the students.

Covenant Academy 5

Posted November 22, 2010
I think that this school has a great student/parent relationship! In my experiance, the Second grade teacher is the best teacher for any student. That saying, She has a love of her children that a mother would have for her children!! She cares for their feelings and thoughts and future. She treats all!! of her students the same. What I like the best about her is that if she thinks that there may be a problem with a student she goes straight to the parents with her concern. She is a teacher that takes her job very much to her heart! I can say with all of my heart that I truely love her! And, most of the other teachers are good also. Good Christian School!!

Covenant Academy