St. Paul Elementary School 3

Posted May 03, 2012
I went to St.Paul"s in seventh and eight grade. I do not think they now have those grades in St. Pauls. While there was plenty of help for class, sadly in eight grade there was a teacher that really was awful!!!!! She allowed others to tease me and she herself was the ring leader. This one teacher was spoken to by my parents and doctor, there was no help for me. Even after spoken to by the principal, I was still targeted and treated unfair. IN the years to come it has taken alot to work through these issues.

Posted May 19, 2010
My child has been at St Paul since PK-3. It is a good and caring atmosphere howeveer, not perfect. The teachers are great the school secretary is very caring and loving also the cafeteria and maintenance staff is really great. I compared the school with other Catholic and Public Schools and they are up to standards and in some areas ahead that is a big plus. The do need some type of music program for 1st thru 3rd grade for children. We now have a new computer lab thru support from donors and the PTO.

St. Paul Elementary School 1

Posted September 24, 2009

St. Paul Elementary School 0

Posted April 22, 2009
I have 2 children who has attended St. Paul since Pre-K4. I am very pleased with the school overall. A Spanish class would be a bonus

Posted January 22, 2009
I have been a teacher with St Paul Catholic School for 12 years. I have truely enjoyed teaching here. The kids are sweet and thoughtful and love learning. The parents who can and choose to volunteer thier time and efforts are always welcome. Our program is for children Pre-k 3 through 6th grade. Our technology program is up and running thanks to the many past and present donors and contibutors witha new lab and computers in each classroom and still growing. Our music/drama department is lively and dramatic,ask any student in the choir... The boys and girls are very excited each season to play the various sports offered with the help of our parent coaches. Private school means participation of all invovled: parents and faculty/staff. Come see for yourself how much we have to offer and how your 're welcomed.

Posted January 22, 2009
St Paul offers education in a Christian environment, something that our children are lacking in public schools. As for extra curricular activities, private schools always have fees for sports programs. There is not a language program, but there is an up to date technology program with a as well as an intro to band and music/arts. I have never been turned away for wanting to help in the school. In this day most parents must work to provide for our kids. This school provides the nurturing and educational needs the students need. I am pleased to be a St Paul Parent.

St. Paul Elementary School 2

Posted December 30, 2007
All extra curricula activities will cost extra! No foreign language, computer class, band or orchestra. Parents really not welcomed for observations or assistance of any kind. This is like getting a McDonald's meal at the cost of a dinner for 4 at a fancy restaurant.

St. Paul Elementary School 0

Posted December 15, 2007
If you are looking for a nurturing environment for your child then consider this school. If you are looking for academic rigor, LOOK ELSEWHERE! This school is overpriced for what it offers, no foreign language- no up to date computer lab, no in-house resources (guidance, asst. prin. ((the librarian is the PE teacher and the Asst. Principal)), you pay for any extra sports)) THIS SCHOOL IS A RIP OFF!

Posted March 22, 2007
This is a very good school. My daughter goes to this school and it is so beautiful there and everyone is so nice and kind. If you want your child to be in such a fine institution you child/children to grow.And to be better Christians in the world.

St. Paul Elementary School
1425 East Shelby Drive, Memphis, TN  38116
Last modified St. Paul Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
St. Paul Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top